Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 05:24 PM   #111
Gift Guru

AngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roost

Default Re: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

Yikes! Glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem I have 7 accounts and 5 of the 7 of them were effected by this GLITCH. My HHH levels were below 40 on hunger, below 60 on Health, and below 50 on happiness. Funny thing is, each account was different, (somr hunger was at 50 some at 60 etc) but all the pets on each account had the same HHH levels. One of the accounts has over 50 pets on it....NO WAY am I gonna feed all of them, it would cost me a ton of money, and not to mention time. Most of the accounts have 25-30 pets on them. It took tons of food to get just one pet up to par. I've picked one pet from each account and brought their levels back to 100 and have instructed the kids to play with that one pet only for now. Is it still true that if one of your pets goes to the spa they all get better? I can't recall...I havent really had the need to visit there since all our pets always stay at 100 HHH accross the board. As a matter of fact when I took one of my pets to the doctor, he said they just needed lots of fruits and veggies and to rest in bed..LOL Funny..they are all in bed and have been. Anyway, I'll keep checking for updates...do you think I should contact GANZ and let them know...or just wait it out?
AngelsMom12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2009, 05:36 PM   #112
ell, maybe I'm
Gifted

lauraannairene is just really nicelauraannairene is just really nice

My little sisters account dropped all the way down to 40 Happy
75 health
0 hunger

But my account didn't drop a fly.... I wonder why THIS particular glitch is happening .......
lauraannairene is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 06:54 PM   #113
ell I love cats.
Webkinz :)

Cutiecutepie has disabled reputation

I was soo mad when I logged on to see if my pets were affected. Sure enough, lol, they were! All pets, their hunger in the 20-40, happiness in the 60's, and health in the 70's. It was horrible! I fed my first 9 pets most of my food, and then I took my other pets to the spa (I had to pay over 15,000 KC!) It's horrible! At least all my pets are ok for now.

---------- Cutiecutepie added 4 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by AngelsMom12
Yikes! Glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem I have 7 accounts and 5 of the 7 of them were effected by this GLITCH. My HHH levels were below 40 on hunger, below 60 on Health, and below 50 on happiness. Funny thing is, each account was different, (somr hunger was at 50 some at 60 etc) but all the pets on each account had the same HHH levels. One of the accounts has over 50 pets on it....NO WAY am I gonna feed all of them, it would cost me a ton of money, and not to mention time. Most of the accounts have 25-30 pets on them. It took tons of food to get just one pet up to par. I've picked one pet from each account and brought their levels back to 100 and have instructed the kids to play with that one pet only for now. Is it still true that if one of your pets goes to the spa they all get better? I can't recall...I havent really had the need to visit there since all our pets always stay at 100 HHH accross the board. As a matter of fact when I took one of my pets to the doctor, he said they just needed lots of fruits and veggies and to rest in bed..LOL Funny..they are all in bed and have been. Anyway, I'll keep checking for updates...do you think I should contact GANZ and let them know...or just wait it out?
I definitely see what you mean! I bought 9 of almost every food in at the shop, and it all almost was gone by like the 15th pet. Frustrating, isn't it? Oh and yes, if you go on one spa trip, all your pet's stats will go to 100. But beware, lol. It costs LOTS of KC if you have over 45 pets and most if their stats are down. I think calling is a good idea. I might try

Last edited by Cutiecutepie; 03-01-2009 at 06:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Cutiecutepie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 06:55 PM   #114

pndas is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: GLITCH NEWS: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Some Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by hazelcorey
I thought I was going crazy at the phenomenal drop in health and hunger for my pets. I have been spending tons of time and KC on baths, exercise, and pet specific food. I'll stop spending KC and see what develops over the next few days.

I really hope the service rep was mistaken that this is a new feature. I don't really have the time to spend on the phone complaining about this... Hopefully, this new "feature" will be declared a "bug" and squashed!

I had this happen to me on Wed and then again today. My main acct was not effected today thankfully I have 50 webbies on that 1 and it took me a couple hours and a couple thousand in food and vitamins to get all the webbies perfect again I keep them all at 100 all the time so I was very mad. My kids accounts and my asian account are the only ones effected today but still its a couple hundred to fax them so I am just waiting this out and hopfully they will fix this little glitch.
pndas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:10 PM   #115
photographer

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

I always keep my pets happiness at 100 but today I logged on and I had 0! ZERO?!?!?! I called Ganz but they didn't anwser.

---------- Marley_is_love added 2 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

And it usually costs me 33 KK to go to the spa but now it costs me 351!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Marley_is_love; 03-01-2009 at 08:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Marley_is_love is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:10 PM   #116
cjohnson is an unknown quantity at this point

My 2 kids accounts also have huge drops in health, happiness, and hunger. My account is fine. Any updates from anyone??
cjohnson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:40 PM   #117
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Mine are still ok. (knock on wood)
Lelex13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:42 AM   #118
evangeline5432

evangeline5432 has a spectacular aura aboutevangeline5432 has a spectacular aura about

It happened to ma friend. What do I do?
evangeline5432 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:14 PM   #119
NatCatRayDay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Can't she bring them to the spa?
Sadly, she would of been left with seventy-five kinzcash. To take all her pets to the spa would of cost most of the tweleve thousand five hundred she had. It would of been easier to send them to the spa, but she didn't want to be left with seventy-five kinzcash. But after she sent all her pets on vacation, they all have their stats up to higher numbers.

---------- NatCatRayDay added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

If anyone can't really afford to send them to the spa, buy a ticket for vacation and alternate the pets who go. Like take pet x, leave, switch to pet y and take pet y. And just keep on doing that.

Last edited by NatCatRayDay; 03-02-2009 at 12:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
NatCatRayDay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:31 PM   #120

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

I used even more KinzCash from the spa!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: