Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 08:06 AM   #101
Webkinz :)

cookie42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: GLITCH NEWS: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Some Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
My son's account is one affected by this problem. His babies were all below 75 in all categories, he's really upset because he is now broke and his babies are still bummed out. Poor guy!

---------- dragonbird added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

I just checked my daughter's account, and she has the same problem. Mine are all fine..Hope they fix this quick!

I don't know what to do?! ALL my pets are at least 75 in hunger AND happiness!!! (well, exept for the ones i already fed and played with.) I dont have enough money for the spa and I've been selling all my rare items!! But finally I have SOME explaination of what's going on. I don't want to use all my kinzcash because I want to get the movie stuff. And also I checked on Kinzville News and there wasn't ANYTHING THERE about it when they'd told Webkinz Insider that it would be there the next day, but of course, it wasn't. My pets (30) are SUFFERING!!!!
cookie42 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2009, 09:32 AM   #102
MnDx3
MnDx3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

My daughter's account has only 13 animals, all hers were at 0 for hunger and happiness and at 15 for health!!!! She is playing franticly to help them and is really confused. She feels bad.

---------- MnDx3 added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

maybe it's just a way of getting everyone to use the SPA. Although she can't afford the
$12, 800 it will take to get them back to normal!!!

Last edited by MnDx3; 02-28-2009 at 09:32 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
MnDx3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 09:35 AM   #103

josie392 is an unknown quantity at this point

My pets were at 25hunger,55happy,and 85heath.I had no kinzcash,so i sold items,bought spaghetti,and had my dad play quizzys word challenge.I had no ieda how 2 bring up my pets health,and wehn i read this,i knew.thanks!!
josie392 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 04:28 PM   #104
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

happened to me too! but im pretty rich ($46525) so i don't mind shopping for more food!:chi:
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 04:32 PM   #105
Lil Kinz
sara1781 is on a distinguished road

Im glad to hear its just a bug cuz today when i logged in ALL 28 of my pets had their hunger down to 45 health down to 60 and happines down to 53, i hope when they fix this their stats will go back to normal cuz there is no way i can afford to buy food for 28 pets!!!
sara1781 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 08:54 PM   #106
bearsfan888

bearsfan888 is on a distinguished road

i hope they fix soon my penguins hungry was down to 45!

---------- bearsfan888 added 3 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

and i have 62 pets on my account!

Last edited by bearsfan888; 02-28-2009 at 08:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bearsfan888 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:56 AM   #107
PoshIsBack

Ugh, I wish I checked this earlier! I started freaking out and spent alot of my savings! GAH!
Old 03-01-2009, 01:04 PM   #108
lionz4ever

snoballpoodle is on a distinguished road

Angry Re: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

omg is this only supposed to take place when you log in??? i haven't logged on for quite a while and today i deccided that since i have the time i would play with my pets. i logged on to find that ALL 31 of my pet's happy hunger and health meters are almost like this:
happy 40
health 60-80
hunger 0

i always kept my pets in the 90's, preferably above 96. but i mean, this is ridiculous. i'd understand 5 EVERY TIME YOU LOGGED IN. but... urg i'm so mad!!!!!! i have a balance of 5000 kinzcash right now, wanting to buy some new items from a new theme, but now i have to get in the arcade and quizzys and make all my pets happy again. URG!!!!!!!!!
snoballpoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 02:44 PM   #109
NatCatRayDay is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb Re: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

Hey y'all, I'm not sure if any one has suggested this/done this already. My cousin has forty+ pets and she went on vacation for a week. You can imagine her shock and horror (she's a very dramatic eight year old) when she saw all her pets were hungry, sad, and unhealthy when she logged back on. I was was talking to her today and I was like, buy a ticket for vacation. Take pet x first, then pet y, then pet z, and so on and so forth, taking one pet on vacation, leaving the island, then taking a new pet. It is a tedious process, especially when you have a lot of pets but at least you aren't spending hundreds on food. I really hopes this helps all of y'all whose pets aren't feeling too well.

:abn:
NatCatRayDay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 03:36 PM   #110
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

I do not think I am affected by this problem. I hope it gets fixed. Also, why is it happening in the first place when the bug is in the Kinzville Times?

---------- Emma8432 added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by NatCatRayDay
Hey y'all, I'm not sure if any one has suggested this/done this already. My cousin has forty+ pets and she went on vacation for a week. You can imagine her shock and horror (she's a very dramatic eight year old) when she saw all her pets were hungry, sad, and unhealthy when she logged back on. I was was talking to her today and I was like, buy a ticket for vacation. Take pet x first, then pet y, then pet z, and so on and so forth, taking one pet on vacation, leaving the island, then taking a new pet. It is a tedious process, especially when you have a lot of pets but at least you aren't spending hundreds on food. I really hopes this helps all of y'all whose pets aren't feeling too well.

:abn:
Can't she bring them to the spa?

Last edited by Emma8432; 03-01-2009 at 03:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Emma8432 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: