Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 11:36 PM   #91
Buddy8520
Webkinz :)

Mustang123 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: GLITCH NEWS: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
Yep. All 45 of my pets which were all at 100/100/100 are all now at 94/92/90. My question is: After you spent tons of time and kinzcash, did they stay up where you got them to or did they go haywire again. If they're all going to return to being miserable, sick, and hungry again, it seems kind of useless to spend all the time and money. Alas.
That's exactly what all my pets were at!

My friend's pets dropped to 0's for hunger, too!

I took mine to the spa, but that was very expensive.

The hamburger works nice if you need to get the hunger up. 10 hunger points for one burger and the happiness goes up as well. They are only 12KC at the W-Shop.
Mustang123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2009, 03:52 PM   #92

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

Default Re: GLITCH NEWS: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

All my pets hapiness, hunger, and health levels are all exactly 53! I keep them all at 100! How is this happening?!!!
Smile is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 04:00 PM   #93
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I haven't had this probem yet, but I know sometimes they tell you something that isn't really true. I don't see anything in the news about this yet, either.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 04:18 PM   #94
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

All 28 of my pets have a Hunger, health and happiness of 50! It costs 5000 to take them to the spa! LOL... thats not good..
lollipop8927 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 05:29 PM   #95
Lil Kinz
msalsbury is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Dropping Happiness/Health/Hunger Points on Many Accounts

You would think they have to fix this soon enough! My son's account has over 60 pets on it. All of his dropped to 65 in hunger and 80 in happiness. I was going to cost 12,000 Kinzcash at the spa to restore everything!!! I won't buy him another pet as it's far too time consuming to take care of that degree of trouble!

Basically, what they are doing is penalizing the webkinz users with the largest accounts. Shouldn't these be good customers for them?!!! See why I think they've got to fix this glitch soon enough. I haven't logged on to my son's account since after spending about an hour to restore about a third of his pets to all 100's.
msalsbury is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:08 PM   #96

Catmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond repute

We are having the same problems on all the accounts except the ones on a different time zone. I spent 2hrs taking all 90 of my DS pets on vacation so it only cost me 500kc instead of 27,000kc to go to the spa. However the next day the pets had all dropped again. So we will play on the account and not worry about the levels until the techs get the glitch fixed.
Catmom41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:54 PM   #97

ottercute has a spectacular aura about

a lie never happned to me
ottercute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:31 PM   #98
Cattails5

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

I haven't seen anything in the news about this. I have one account - my small one of course - that is fine. The one with a lot of pets on it has the bug. I don't know what to do - I can't get ahead of keeping the webbies happy and full, and make any money. Does anyone have any ideas of whether or not this is a permanent thing? It is a turn off for sure.

My daughter's account - also with many many webbies on it - also has the problem.
cattails5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 10:45 PM   #99

Cheer Monkey101 is on a distinguished road

Mine's doing that too! I have 91 at happiness, 97 at health, and 83 at hunger!
Cheer Monkey101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 12:48 AM   #100

ladyharley is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I will resign from signing into Webkinz until this glitch is fixed... because I don't have enough KC to get levels back up on 6 pets...

I shudder to think of those with over a hundred pets & many accounts!!

I'll keep watching for updates here.

(& It's seems there are a few other glitches... I wonder if there's more than what Ganz is telling us. We'll see.)

Good luck & have fun everyone, LH!

---------- ladyharley added 4 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Cheer Monkey101
Mine's doing that too! I have 91 at happiness, 97 at health, and 83 at hunger!
Check out the levels on my pets... (actually much lower than this now I took this screen shot over a week ago.)

Click the image to open in full size.

My poor babies!!

Last edited by ladyharley; 02-28-2009 at 12:48 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ladyharley is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: