Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 03:57 PM   #81
LikeRain
Webkinz :)

LikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 
Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

That's so sad!! It hasn't happened to me yet...but one thing you could do instead of spending a lot of money on the spa or food is go on a vacation. It only costs 500, and you can take each of your pets to the island for a boost. It won't bring them up to 100%, but maybe it will help.
LikeRain is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 04:01 PM   #82

jaguar0437 is a jewel in the roughjaguar0437 is a jewel in the rough

I haven't been hit yet either, but I agree, the way that Customer Service rep handled the scenario was horrible. I hope they get this glitch finished soon. I believe deluxe nachos gives +18 boost for every one you feed your pet.

Last edited by jaguar0437; 03-09-2009 at 04:08 PM.. Reason: grammar
jaguar0437 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:01 PM   #83
Lil Kinz
red_dragonfly57 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm so sorry that so many people are having these problems. I haven't checked my account yet. I'm kind of afraid to, then on the other hand, I'm afraid of what might happen if I don't log in today. Anyway, I was looking through some of the outdated things on webkinz and I found a couple of interesting ones I thought I'd share.

I thought this was pretty funny.
I think there must be some kind of virus going around in WW making all of the pets sick.

I found this in the For Parents section of Webkinz Bulletinz:

What if the Webkinz pet gets sick?If your child's pet gets sick (if it has a green snout and an ice pack on its head), please take it to the Clinic in the "Things to Do" menu. Your child will have to purchase medicine for it to help make it feel better. If a pet is just unhealthy, please feed it some healthier foods and give it some more exercise. Sometimes Webkinz pets get sick if they are left alone for long periods of time without care and their health meter drops below 9 and sometimes they get sick if there's just a sickness going around.
I also thought that this was very interesting:

What are some tips on managing my child's time in Webkinz World?Webkinz World is a wonderful place to play. It is a safe, friendly, and imaginative environment for children to enjoy. Because Webkinz World is so much fun, it can be difficult to limit your child's time on the computer. Here are some tips about how to limit your child's time in Webkinz World:
  1. Use Webkinz World as a reward. Your child will be able to play in Webkinz World AFTER he or she has finished their homework, done their chores, etc.
  2. Decide what you believe is an appropriate amount of time for your child to be on the computer and discuss it with your child ahead of time. Set a timer, if need be. When the timer goes off, so does the computer.
  3. Encourage offline play with the Webkinz plush toy; encourage your child to draw pictures of the rooms they'd like to design, make pictures of their Webkinz pets (scrapbooks are lots of fun), and have parties for the Webkinz pets. Invite some friends over in the real world and celebrate Webkinz!
This pretty much contradicts the whole "you have to log in every day" thing that some have mentioned. If this site is supposed to be focused on kids then Ganz needs to take into consideration that kids have other things to do all day rather than sit in front of a computer. I've always thought that some of the features were a little too mature for the age range that this site is supposed to attract. Most kids wouldn't have much fun if they didn't have devoted parents that stay up into the wee hours of the night playing games and earning Kinz Cash for them.

I get what people are saying about how difficult it is to run a site like Webkinz and that these CS Reps are getting a lot of complaints, but that is no excuse for being rude to people. You are a Customer Service Rep. Your job is to serve the customers and be understading and helpful in whatever way you can. If you can't handle that, then you are in the wrong line of work.

Oh, also, I think that it's pretty presumptuous that the first thing you see when you go to the Webkinz News page is their Wired Kids Best of the Web award. In light of everything that is going on right now, they would be better received if they didn't gloat sbout that. At least until they get things straightened out. If WiredSafety knew what was going on now, they might rethink this award.

Wow, this is really long. Sorry for running on. Just wanted to give my two cents.
Good luck to all.
I hope that Ganz figures this stuff out sooner rather than later.
red_dragonfly57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:01 PM   #84

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, so here I go...

For those of you who have been cursed by this unfortunate "feature", don't forget about vacations. Pay only 500KC and take each pet and watch their H/H/H all shoot to 100. It will probably take even less time (as well as less KC) than trying to feed each one.

Best way to do it is, buy the ticket. Take one on vacation. Then go to the Newsletter, switch pets and take that one on vacation (using the same ticket). Keep doing this until all pets have been taken on vacation.
shellwcross is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:04 PM   #85
ECSD

Elderkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I am very upset. I refuse to go on Webkinz. Last time I checked it would cost 81000kc to get my pets to a spa! I have 100 pets. If I knew their would be so many glitches my parents would probably have a house right now! I spened soooo much money on Webkinz everything. If this is what I get in return then I quit until ALL glitches are fixed.

I don't blame your daughter for crying! Please do not post ages, thanks. Mom2tcI was close to crying! I said "WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Why doesn't Ganz take care of us like they use to! Until we aren't neglected I quit! Maybe they should STOP making t-shirts, bookmarks, mouse pads, card, clothes, makeup, purfume, school supplies, figurines, charms, and all that and pay attenion to the WEBKINZ! And stop making Webkinz Jrs and Supersizes! Their awesome, but PAY ATTENTION TO US! I doudt(sp) Ganz is indebt! Each user has probably spend 1000s on Webkinz! WE WANT QUALITY NOT QUANITY! 10pets=about $150 $150x100=$15,000! OKAY? THAT'S A LOT! MY DAD COULD HAVE BOUGHT A HOUSE BY NOW! AND THAT AMMOUNT IS ON WEBKINZ PETS! So Ganz, fix the errors, glitches, WHATEVER, then maybe I'll come back a happy costumer.

Last edited by mom2tc; 03-09-2009 at 07:09 PM..
Elderkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:04 PM   #86
luv14webkinz

this is very sad. i just remembered about the new treetop thing, and i bought that. then, i saw it was my pet's b-day, so i switched to that pet. so, after spending about one thousand on the new room, i realized my pets were all at zero. i thought that was reasonable because i haven't been on for a few months. so, i went and bought TONS of food. i fed them, and that worked. dissappointed, i came to WI and saw the message, so, yea
Old 03-09-2009, 04:05 PM   #87

gabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guide

All of my pets health and hunger dropped to 0. I did not have the cash to take them to the spa...so I called Ganz. They called me back this morning and she said..."unless you sign in to your account every day...your health levels will drop". She said this is a new feature. I told her I could not afford to feed all of them to bring their levels back up...it takes a lot of food. I tried everything. She said she would pass the information along and that is all she could do to help me. Very disturbing. gabby1978
gabby1978 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:06 PM   #88
I have 5
LeelaIrene is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

That disgusts me! Does webkinz want the kids to stay on 24/7?? We have homework and stuff we need to do and they made that poor girl cry!
LeelaIrene is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:09 PM   #89
ECSD

Elderkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

Whenever I log on it just drops more! I don't have the time for all 100 pets! THEY NEED TO DELETE THIS FEATURE NOW!
Elderkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:09 PM   #90
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by rockinsince96
thats so annoting. i hate when they are unhelpful. the best food booster is carrot cake, spagetti, and french fries. boosts em' up 46 points. and really cheap
Yes, that is true - mix those three ingredients into the stove and you make Cogitaticake which is the best-boosting WW recipe.

I have posted this in another section once before, but here it is again - this thread will help you decide what foods to feed your pet to bring their boost levels up the most and for the least amount of KC. Remember that the best recipe to feed to a pet, as mentioned above, is Cogitaticake.

Hopefully this will help save some KC if you wish to try to bring boost levels up:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...w-shop-423797/
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: