Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 03:29 PM   #71
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

if that is the case then why don't they just say that instead of just take them to the spa. It is more easily understood if one is told it is a problem please don't be concerned we are working to correct the problem. T'hat would of been a nice response however that is not what anyone is getting
cheree31 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 03:31 PM   #72
Lil Kinz

Ilovewebkinz56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

omg! my cousins account does that too! but she only has 9 webkinz but she doesnt have alot of money! And she never gets on so i get on her account and help them but we would have to do that everyday! And the spa is too much money for her even if she only has 9 webkinz! i hope they fix this soon!!!
Ilovewebkinz56 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:35 PM   #73
Unregistered

Looks like our virtual pets are as unhappy at Ganz as we are with their customer NO service! That stinks...I am a children's pastor and got on Webkinz about 18 months ago to stay current with my kids. None of my kids have been affected by it to my knowledge...but nothing like that should happen to kids when they work hard to do what they are supposed to just to have the opportunity to get on and find that their pets are all sick and unhappy. The sad truth is...I have heard countless times how Ganz does not take care of their customers. I've tried to deal with them twice...about the same issue...and got nowhere! I got 3 wishing wells in a row and my prize never showed up in my dock. Their response...there is nothing we can do, sorry. It's just sad!!!
Old 03-09-2009, 03:37 PM   #74
GrannyJeff
Gifted

GrannyJeff has a spectacular aura about

My adult daughter's account was down in the low 50s and 60s on Saturday night. she had not be able to get on at all this past week. They wanted 5,000+ KC for the spa. I logged out, went into my main account (which has more pets than she has) and my spa bill would have been 1,000+KC. I then figured out that the spa price is based on the condition of your pets, not the number of them. I then went to all my accounts and posted food to hers. Back into hers, I got everyone fed up to 75+ and then for 2,000+KC sent them to the spa.
I now see that each day you must log on and at least give all your pets one or two bites of a garden veggie so this doesn't happen.
I am on daily and last night my pets in one account were down in the 80s.
So much for selling the garden food!
GrannyJeff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:38 PM   #75
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

That is sad. But pets WON'T die. This isn't been happening to me.
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:41 PM   #76
Spaniel83

Exclamation Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

OMG!
i know how that girl feels.

i have 162 webkinz pets on my account and one day i log on and all my pets had 30 or less and i was literally like screaming!
its not fair of ganz to do this to us. we spend all this money for their site and they have to make it really dumb so no one can keep their egyptian items and kinzcash. i had to sell half my egyptian theme to buy all this food!

the spa for me costs 42,987 kinzcash! rediculous!!!!
that guy is so rude!

this message is putting it mildly. ive got some other stuff on my mind to say to ganz but since this is a kid-friendly site... i shall refrain from speaking my entire mind. :]]

Dear God,
may ganz open their eyes and stop bein stupid about their selfish business choices
AMEN
Old 03-09-2009, 03:44 PM   #77
Webkinz :)

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

this is s t u p i d where did all these glitches come from? UGHHHHHHH!! my pets were effects too... got them all back up to 100 but there levels drop soooooo fast now.
-------------------
COME CHECK OUT MY AMAZING ZEBRA PROFILE! WORKED SO HARD
Smile is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:45 PM   #78
Lil Kinz
K8marie is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, Ganz is pretty harsh. They have to understand Webkinz is a site for KIDS!! I feel so bad for your little girl. Tell her to hang in there, hopefully they will get it fixed and give her back some $$$. They should give her this cute bunny too for all her tears!!!
K8marie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:48 PM   #79
Lil Kinz

evers244 is an unknown quantity at this point

[My son's has not moved his pets in awhile, I fed them a week ago and those are the ones in the red....

We hadn't been on Webkinz in weeks, all of a sudden my son signed in and ALL of our 73 pets were down to almost ZERO! Before I could stop him, he spent 59,000 kinzcash to take them to the spa b/c he was so upset that they were so sick. He was practically in tears. I am SO angry that Ganz seems to be saying nothing and doing nothing about it. Do they think that people aren't looking for answers???

So very disappointed in this company right now. If they need to shut down the site and fix it, then post a message and shut it down. But something needs to be done. It's not fun for the kids anymore. It is just creating huge disappointments.
evers244 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:54 PM   #80
Unregistered

I am very mad. I spent all morning getting them up to 100 and when i came home some of my pets had dropped down again.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: