Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 02:57 PM   #61
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

I'm affected by this too now. I wasn't going to log on until I found out it was fixed, but then I needed to go on for an article I'm working on . . . XD So now all my pets are like way down in their stats. It's really annoying, but I just fed the one I was using a bunch of spaghetti and now she's almost normal again. XD I hope this problem gets fixed soon! (I'm not planning on feeding my other pets until it is. XD This has to be the one time I'm glad that I only have like 15, though.)
shadowsown88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 03:01 PM   #62
Unregistered

Angry Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

i havent been affected(yet) i know this has nothing to do with the coversation but i was doing my daily 5 wishes and after i x ed out of it my THINGS TO DO bar was GONE!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2009, 03:05 PM   #63
Live on, Michael
Webkinz :)

KLDblue14 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

Same with me! Only the one i am playing with is ok! I'm am so mad at webkinz world now...
KLDblue14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:05 PM   #64
cbbjmom

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

We have 120 over 4 acts. i dont know what to do. my DD spent over 10O THO. To just put 20 pets at 85. then to go back and at 45. the spa isnt an option for us. we had an ice storm and no comp. for 3 wk. thought it was our fault at 1st. if we buy more we wont adopt until the yr. is up. or its fixed! who knows?
bennysmommy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:06 PM   #65
Live on, Michael

Only my webkinz health is okay! also I hate dr. quack. Its not "he is hungry," or "he is sick," its all,"he needs more sleep!" I am so mad!
Old 03-09-2009, 03:07 PM   #66

Cassidyslockett is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

My account is the same way, mine was at 50 today, and i got on one of my friends once a week (she never goes on anymore) and it was all at 0! i told another one of my friends her password so we both could go on and help out we spent about 50,000 on it, and i used to be around 200,000 kinz kash and i'm at 170,000 and i've spent so much i'm going to let them drop to 0!
Cassidyslockett is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:12 PM   #67
Live on, Michael

Exclamation Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

the spa is way too much also!

---------- KLDblue14 added 3 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

And i have 20 webkinz! I'll need like, 400,000 kinz cash. I'm not sending money for my others or going on till its fixed.

---------- KLDblue14 added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Cassidyslockett
My account is the same way, mine was at 50 today, and i got on one of my friends once a week (she never goes on anymore) and it was all at 0! i told another one of my friends her password so we both could go on and help out we spent about 50,000 on it, and i used to be around 200,000 kinz kash and i'm at 170,000 and i've spent so much i'm going to let them drop to 0!
Wait, can webkinz die if the HHH Meter all go down to zero?

Last edited by KLDblue14; 03-09-2009 at 03:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-09-2009, 03:19 PM   #68
dancedoll95
Gifted

dancedoll95 will become famous soon enough

the same thing happened to me! i was so mad cuz i always keep all my webkinz at 100 for thier h/h/h and i logged on and the stats were lowered. it seems like when im feeding them and getting them back to 100 h/h/h its staying at that when they are inactive. but its really annoying because i have 48 webkinz. i was going to send them to the spa but it was waaay too much! if webkinz is going to keep having these glitches, they should at least lower the spa prices!
dancedoll95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:20 PM   #69
Sholyrn
Gifted

sholyrn is just really nicesholyrn is just really nice

I hope they get this fixed soon. It's horrible to see so many upset about it. I haven't been affected by it thankfully but my little sister has and she is starting to get really frustrated. She doesn't get to go on webkinz too much and doesn't have the kinzcash to send her pet to the spa.
sholyrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:26 PM   #70
unregistered

Angry Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

I can"t believe u ganz!!!
Me and my sister's account has been dropping in food leveles. I am not impressed!
Webkinz is is.......useless now cause the food levels r dropping!!!literally
i won't be using my account anymore if this is how it's gonna go down from now on!!!
I am ticked right now!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: