Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 01:39 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

I'm sorry for the drop in points on all three (health, happiness and hunger) and hope that the glitch is quickly fixed. Personally, I've had to nurse some of my pets to full happiness and it took a lot of time (and spending about 2,000 KC myself) to get them happy.

Also, I'm sorry that you got a grouchy rep. That said, I can understand his point of view. Right now, I'm sure that all the Ganz workers are getting a lot of gripes and complaints about the site being down. I too had to call and complain about the glitch on adopting the pets.

But - please, don't blame the customer service representatives - they are currently under a lot of stress with what is going on and in some cases, do not know what's going on themselves and can only offer the "I'm sorry's" and such. Most if not all of them can only answer questions and do a check on the status of your account. They more than likely can't, however, fix the problems beyond removing a pet code and having you readopt your pet.

In my honest opinion - what we CAN do is be polite to them about what is going wrong. The ones who need to receive the major complaint letters are the higher-ups, including the head of the Ganz chain. He's the one who can do anything as far as the grand scheme of things. Whether he chooses to or not is a different story. There are several things we can suggest Ganz do in order to help reduce the glitches, and maybe this will help out. I will put these in the suggestions folder so I don't have it in the wrong one.
jadewarlock is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 01:41 PM   #42
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Nereid
There are are few points that people seem to not understand here, some of which others have pointed out on this thread:

1. Webkinz cannot die.
2. Ganz is not "being mean"; running any online site, particularly Webkinz World, is very complicated and involves a lot of programming. Sometimes altering one small thing can have far-reaching affects that take time to correct. Oftentimes it is a combination of things causing a problem.
3. You can still play your account if your pets meters are low.
4. If you know you are having a H/H/H problem, stop feeding your Webkinz and/ or sending them to the spa until we all know for certain from Ganz directly that the problem will be resolved.
5. No company wants unhappy customers or they will lose business. The programmers at Ganz are undoubtedly working very hard and soon this will all be distant memory!
I agree with what you are saying, however, trying to explain to a toddler that the pets won't die when they are sick and look horrible is difficult
Also, the rep basically acted as if this is the new feature, it's just the way it is I hope you are right and they will resolve this h/h/h "feature"
reya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:46 PM   #43
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

I agree, with the kids having 7 accounts, it would take tons of KC which would take all of thiers and more becausse you hardly get any KC on the games and they use that to buy furniture, rooms, clothes. That is totally ridiculous.....what is thier point anyway?
In my opinion, a better suggestion for change is to fix things so the kids can get back into thier accounts and be able to adopt thier new animals. Yet, we are kept in the dark.
pblavelle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:49 PM   #44
HIYA

penguin17 is on a distinguished road

try taking to the spa, uless all of your pets are like that...
penguin17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:50 PM   #45
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Nereid
There are are few points that people seem to not understand here, some of which others have pointed out on this thread:

1. Webkinz cannot die.
2. Ganz is not "being mean"; running any online site, particularly Webkinz World, is very complicated and involves a lot of programming. Sometimes altering one small thing can have far-reaching affects that take time to correct. Oftentimes it is a combination of things causing a problem.
3. You can still play your account if your pets meters are low.
4. If you know you are having a H/H/H problem, stop feeding your Webkinz and/ or sending them to the spa until we all know for certain from Ganz directly that the problem will be resolved.
5. No company wants unhappy customers or they will lose business. The programmers at Ganz are undoubtedly working very hard and soon this will all be distant memory!
I see what you're trying to convey, but several reps now have reported that this is a new feature. If it was a glitch, we'd all sit back and just wait like we always do. But since reps from Ganz are saying this is a feature, that's what most of us are upset about.

And children do not understand this at all. Mine are devastated because they can't afford to recover from this. They've moved on just so they don't have to see it anymore. They're the tip of the iceberg of what Ganz just started if this really is a feature.
My Escape is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:55 PM   #46
nkatew

nkatie will become famous soon enough

It is awful!!! Now every time I go on I have to spend atleast 1,000 KC at the spa. I think they are doing this on purpose just to get more people at the spa or something. Because I never went to the spa before now. Webkinz World is going if they think they can keep this up
nkatie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:02 PM   #47
Unregistered

Red face Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

Oh I feel so bad for her..... My pets H/H/H has not droped at all, I hope all of this stops soon...
Old 03-09-2009, 02:02 PM   #48
trickshot is on a distinguished road

My pets were affected this morning. They are all down with very low food levels. My daughters is the opposite though. All of her pets are 98/94/90

I would not bother wasting your kinz cash if the glitch has affected your pets. WEBKINZ NEVER DIE! Ganz is aware there is a glitch. Unfortunately you probably got a grumpy service rep. They should know better about their attitude especially being a kid geared website. But they have millions of users and if the problem is this wide spread they are probably being innidated with thousands of phone calls, so maybe you were the 1001 phone call that did it for him.
Hopefully it gets corrected soon. But tell your child not too worry they won't die.
trickshot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:11 PM   #49

goodlookin96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah...this is absolutely ridiculous...I went on and I have 32 webkinz, every single one's hunger was all the way down to zero. I sat on the copmuter for 2 HOURS and spent 5,000 KC. I'm really really angry and I should get every bit of my money back!!!
goodlookin96 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:12 PM   #50
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Regardless of whether it is a "new feature" or not, clearly things are not working properly and one would reasonably assume they will at least reverse things to how they were before the feature/ glitch occurred. Logically, what good does it do Ganz to retain a feature that is so frustrating? Additionally, if your toddler doesn't understand that the pet is not going to die, perhaps WW is a little too advanced for them and Webkinz Jr. will be more their speed. I've never thought 3 and up was made clear that it really should apply to the plush, not the website. Understanding the difference between real and make-believe is an important distinction, particularly if it gets to the point that someone is in tears.
Nereid is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: