Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 12:56 PM   #31
tdi freak
Webkinz :)

knut96 has a spectacular aura aboutknut96 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

my account hasn't been hit if your daughter wants i can send her food just pm me her username and i'll add her then send food hope this helps.

knut96
knut96 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 01:10 PM   #32
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

COMPLETELY AGREE with you on this subject!!!!!

When the first glitch hit it had not effected our accounts, however...
Last night I went into my girls' accounts to see 'just in case' and BOTH of their accounts have been effected. Is this because they were IN SCHOOL all week AND had homework AND activities AND we had family meetings and activities and then this weekend my little one was sick and could not go on and the older one had homework.

I was up half the night doing games on my little ones account trying to get them to a point that they did not look like they were dying anymore and then went back on this morning and tried some more. I have spend (and earned) about 2500 kinzcash and am still only half way through hers. I still have the other ones to do.

I am calling and giving them MY opinion on this as well. It is ridiculous! what was said.

meowsrus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:10 PM   #33
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

On my other account there happiness, hungry, and health are all at zero and before then they were all at 100! This is not fair because ganz promised that that would not happen and we can log out with our pets 3 Hs staying the same! ;( I don't really play on that account, so there isn't much on that account so I can't sell ALL the stuff just to send them to the spa and I don't have much money on that account. I burst out crying. I didn't know what to do and I still don't.
tinydancer19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:11 PM   #34
stuck101
Gifted

bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

This seems really short sighted of Ganz. They want us to buy all of these item and have new Webkinz every month. Who is going to purchase more if you can't keep up with what you have? Who buys toys for their kids that make them sad and cry? This new feature is a mistake and should be eliminated before more customers are frustrated and feelings hurt.

B
bettyv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:14 PM   #35
bbuttons
Gifted

Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine
Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine

I just tried calling Ganz - their phone is busy! What a surprise! There have got to be thousands of irate users calling them to complain about this. Some "feature" - - forcing us all into logging in every day or else!!!

Ganz may have just shot themselves in the foot this month with this new "feature" as we call just give up and find something else to spend our money on.

GRRRR!
Mommy Bear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:16 PM   #36
malcolm1948
malcolm1948 is just really nicemalcolm1948 is just really nice

MY neice was willing to fork over the 1000s needed to send her pets to the spa but that woundnt work because it said some of her pets were too sick to go to the spa. I have been feeding my pets one at a time to get them back up since i am not willing to spend that amount of kinzcash. They at least havent slid further. My neice wasnt sure what she was going to do with her account.
malcolm1948 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:25 PM   #37
photographer

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

Default No Words Describe How Mad I Am

Then WW owes me 400 Kinz Cash.
That's just sad.
No words describe why WW would do that.
Wow. Just Wow.
Marley_is_love is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:25 PM   #38
pbear007

SilverSurfer is on a distinguished road

That is so sad about her account. Luckily webkinz cannot die but that is not fair that she had to spend all of her money trying to get them all up to 50 percent. I hope that this problem is resoled soon.:abn::fp::ccat::bt:all my webkinz are rooting for her.:easter:and so are my mom's
SilverSurfer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:31 PM   #39
gracey1989 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

thats so sad iam sorry you and your lil girl had to go through that!!
gracey1989 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:35 PM   #40
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Exclamation Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

There are are few points that people seem to not understand here, some of which others have pointed out on this thread:

1. Webkinz cannot die.
2. Ganz is not "being mean"; running any online site, particularly Webkinz World, is very complicated and involves a lot of programming. Sometimes altering one small thing can have far-reaching affects that take time to correct. Oftentimes it is a combination of things causing a problem.
3. You can still play your account if your pets meters are low.
4. If you know you are having a H/H/H problem, stop feeding your Webkinz and/ or sending them to the spa until we all know for certain from Ganz directly that the problem will be resolved.
5. No company wants unhappy customers or they will lose business. The programmers at Ganz are undoubtedly working very hard and soon this will all be distant memory!
Nereid is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: