Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 12:37 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
tammynotes is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

Something I just noticed.... In my account, I created a movie theatre and move my pets there. They are the sam for H/H/H. My Daughter moved some of her pets and those that were moved were OK, but the one left had a drop in H/H/H but not too bad.
My son's has not moved his pets in awhile, I fed them a week ago and those are the ones in the red....

Interesting..... Perhaps moving your pets every so often is a way to prevent the H/H/H drop.
tammynotes is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 12:39 PM   #22
stellablue8
stellablue has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

This sounds like a great chance for parents to explain to the kids that the virtual pets are not real and will not die. Parents may want to note that at well.
stellablue is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:40 PM   #23
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

That just breaks my heart! I can't believe they don't care enough to fix that for her I hope a Supervisor is more helpful to you.

I am in the same boat as you with the reps not seeming to care. I spoke to a rep today because I got locked out of my account from an adoption and they told me it had to be reset and I can't go on my account tomorrow, which I find just unacceptable.

I decided to ask her about the H/H/H issue because it's happened to my daughter's account and she said to keep an eye on it and track it over time and get back to her. She then called me right back and told me that a bulletin will be released soon from Ganz explaining the system for the H/H/H that was put into place, she called it a "feature". She said it will explain why all pets drop and not just the one you are playing with. She said she would not be able to help me with this matter since it's information now coming from the Creative team. I hope they release it very soon so we can get some information.

I told her how disappointed I was that I couldn't play on my account all day today and that my daughter was not able to get on her account all weekend long and she didn't seem to care nor want to do anything to compensate for all that was lost. I'm sorry I know it's just a pixel but to my daughter it was a Mystical Panda she couldn't log on (imagine how upsetting that would be) and it meant losing all of her dailies and POTM activities, which in essence she PAID to be able to do buy purchasing the Pet of the Month. I find this totally unacceptable.
reya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:44 PM   #24
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

Both my nephews accounts were affected. I just got off the phone with a customer rep (calling me back from my message last week) and I told her how frustrating this was, especially given that there was NO NOTICE before it happened and there STILL has not been an official acknowledgment/announcement on the Webkinz Newz (either the site or on WW).

I told her that it wasn't fair to have all the pets HHH drop if someone logged in and made the suggestion that others had (have a few pets drop). I also told her it wasn't fair that it happened every day. She said she understood, that they had had 'thousands' of calls, but she didn't seem to be able to help.

I also asked for a supervisor to call me back, so we'll see what happens. Her response was basically, have them log in every day. I told her that they can't always do this, but that seemed to be her only response.

So I guess I'll wait for a supervisor to call and then see what to do. I agree with others though that feeding/exercising/bathing over 100 webkinz (between the accounts) seems a little ridiculous.

Also, one question I wonder about, if I log in every day like they suggest, will their HHH go up?

Another random question: Does anyone log into another site that is aimed to kids, where you HAVE to log in every day or face a penalty? I know myself and my nephews are on other sites where you CAN log in every day and receive extra things, but you are not REQUIRED to log in. This seems like a bad move on the part of Ganz, especially if they want to win another award (like is listed on the Webkinz Newz).

Last edited by Ferf; 03-09-2009 at 12:54 PM.. Reason: Added another question
Ferf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:44 PM   #25
House Of Night :)

2pixi has a spectacular aura about

???This is really strange seeing that i have had no problems and like 100 of my bff's are.

How strange.
2pixi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:46 PM   #26
Lil Kinz
barmom is an unknown quantity at this point

samething happened to my 3 kids accounts..... so i called ganz on Friday 5-6-09. I was told it is a new thing they are doing. if you don't sign on daily your account will be affected. I was not happy!!!! one of my kids has 101 pets on it. I told the the girl i talked to how mad i was that i spend at least 100.00 a week on webkinz for 4 accounts and she just replied that you have to get on everyday or you will have to pay! I told her sometimes the kids can't cause of school and school activities. still no help!!!! the smalles account we had cost over 39,000 just to get it back up!!! my daughter with the 101 pets still has not done hers. (don't want to see how much ganz will take from us there) This new bright idea from ganz just might run them into the ground!!!! I'm sure people will get tired of getting ripped off by this new bright idea!!!!
barmom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:49 PM   #27
RAWR

lepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to behold

That happened to my brother's account too!!! Why can't this be a glitch?! WHY?!
sorry had to get my anger out heh heh heh...
lepordlizard is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:53 PM   #28

Pappy is on a distinguished road

We have 4 US, 1 Asian, & 1 European account in our family. The Asian & European accounts are fine, but all of the US accounts are affected. All of our pets hunger levels are in the 20s and falling fast. I'm amazed at how much food it requires to get each pet into at least the 70s. It's taking around 5 recipe foods to fill the pets. The farm fresh food is nice but the benefit is minimal when you need to fill the pets as much as we do. UPDATE: 2 of our US accounts are rebounding on their own. Last night the pets hunger levels were in the 20-30s. This morning they are in the 70s on 1 account and in the 40s for another account. Very strange! Better get back to cooking.
Pappy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:55 PM   #29

Ellen1968 will become famous soon enough

my son paid 16,000 atleast to put them in the spa to get his leavels up... its a shame. He was so upset
Ellen1968 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:55 PM   #30
RAWR

lepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to behold

I can't get on every day because of homework, chores, and other stuff like that!! Why can't Ganz think of people before themselves!?
lepordlizard is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: