Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 06:41 PM   #201
raeroo

Angry Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

That hapend to me to evry one was at 0
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 04:50 PM   #202
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

i no what is up with that i have it i always kept all my webkinz at 100 and now there all at like 60 i am so mad about this i hope they fix it soon
Old 03-19-2009, 01:54 PM   #203
Unregistered

Talking Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

I was unaffected! Oh yeah!
Old 03-19-2009, 09:18 PM   #204
Lil Kinz
clippard is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

I was hit with this what I call a "plague" just recently and sent them a comment saying "I think I speak for all,please heal my Webkinz!" but so far nothing. I will try to check daily and comment when i get something.

gotta love the hippo
clippard is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 02:59 AM   #205
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

clippard, did you use the form from custormer service area, or the one from the newspaper? you need to use the customer service form. they should send you back a email giving you a code to call them with so you get a custormer servifce operator (cso) and then you can ask tehm to reimburse you. know what you want fromthem and how much you have spent or will have to spen to go to the spa.......................... if you get a supervisor they will d that for you.

alsok, in the mean time, or if you dont want to call or cant call............... go to my thread in the 'please help' section and it will help you feed your pets fast and with cheap foods to get the meters up to 100 on each pet. they have to be on 100 for each meter on the pet or else the meters will jsut keep dropping................... id link it for you but i dont know how to do that. good luck. and i hope ganz contacts you.....................
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:20 AM   #206
Gosh i'm
Gifted

goatluver1837 is a jewel in the roughgoatluver1837 is a jewel in the rough

i have 47 pets and i can't feed them all. It's so sad to see all their frowning faces but i don't have nearly enough Kinzcash to buy food for all of them, or send them to the Spa.

Last edited by goatluver1837; 03-20-2009 at 07:20 AM.. Reason: typo :]
goatluver1837 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 02:37 PM   #207
amshaden is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

I hope all your webkinz get better, Tarsky781!
amshaden is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:46 AM   #208

clarewebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

Unfortunately this has happened to me also, at the time i was sharing an account with my sister and bff. we had a combined total of 28 pets and their hunger happiness and health had dropped to the 20's and below. I knew something was wrong because i always made sure all of the pets were always full happy and healthy and always in bed unless i was gardening with them. It took me forever and I had to purchase multiple different kinds of $4 food that was healthy so I wouldn't go brake and the would stay healthy and have a variety of foods. They didn't ave the spa from the travel agency at the time, but if this glitch affects you deffinetly send all of your pets their and it will fill up every heath back. they will be back in seconds! :clyde::gecko::goo:
just a few of my pets
clarewebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:43 AM   #209
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Wow, I had noticed that a lot, when I'm at the clubhouse or playing games, etc. I will be doing something, then suddenly my pets health drops down about 10 points. The next day it's halfway gone. I have to fill up the refridgerator nearly every day and feed my pets until they're full and buy more food to stock for another time. I think their gimmick is to get us to spend more kinz cash. I am trying to save my kinz cash for egyptian themed stuff I see in the curio shop so I can have an egyptian themed room.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: