Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 04:32 PM   #191
Gifted

Qbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to all

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

I am leery about fixing all 92 pets. Will GANZ return them to the 100% status? I think if we just wait it out, and see what happens, it will be cheaper in the end. If I have to get them all back to 100% I will be upset. Why was there no advance notice of this? It would have been simple to scroll through them and play with them each for a minute and then give then something to eat. But now, to restore them will be expensive and time consuming.

If I feel like I can't be away from WW for a week without returning to a mess, I might not come back at all. It is bad enough I went on vacation and I had to dig up 300 strawberry plant

frustrated today...
Qbear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2009, 04:35 PM   #192
Call me Carly (:
Webkinz :)

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

My pets are fine! I don't know what's going on, but I really hope it doesn't happen to me.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 02:17 AM   #193

ZingozandZangoz has disabled reputation

[quote=megamom;13402557]Did you get the Dr. Quack badge on your MyPage? Oops, I guess that's still closed.

Our account is down to 94/98/90 for each pet, but the numbers haven't gone down since then. Sending them to the spa would cost almost 4000, and don't the numbers go back down?
As for feeding them...I don't mind spending the money, it's the time it takes to go through them one by one until they are happy and healthy.[/quote]Well, I did get the Dr. Quack badge one day when one of my Webkinz got sick. It was too long ago to remember which one, to make it even harder to remember, I have 24 Webkinz exactly!
ZingozandZangoz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 04:57 AM   #194

slandgirl is on a distinguished road

I was hit with this too but my little cousin was really hit hard. I sent her all of my 1000 Kinz cash coins so she could buy food for her pets. I am also disappointed in Ganz for not using their "new" site to keep people updated.
slandgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 08:07 AM   #195
star123z

star123z is on a distinguished road

I have been hit. But luckily not to bad. My health and happiness is ok. But my health is down in the 60's and 70's. Good luck to the rest of you!
star123z is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:34 AM   #196
tyson884 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully This is GOOD NEWS for everyone. My daughters' account had been hit and it cost us tons to feed the pets. I gave up on Monday night after spending over an hour feeding all 32 pets. I decided to log on today to see the damage and crossed my fingers as I cringed and prayed they wouldn't be down in the red zone again (as has happened everytime we haven't logged in for 2 days) TODAY THEY WERE ALL AT 100% Every single pet! I couldn't believe it. Could this mean the glitch is fixed????? I hope so!!!!
tyson884 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 06:01 PM   #197
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

You know, this drop has not affected me, however when I went to play with an animal that I haven't played with for a while on one of my accounts, within 5 minutes of playing with that animal they were sick. Another one of my pets also got sick today. I had not played with that animal for a while either. I went to another pet I had played with recently, and it didn't get sick, it still hasn't gotten sick.

I'm keeping an eye on my pets to see if this happens with pets I haven't played with in a while or not.
Polarity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:32 PM   #198
TTGTTG2

View Post Originally Posted by Polarity
You know, this drop has not affected me, however when I went to play with an animal that I haven't played with for a while on one of my accounts, within 5 minutes of playing with that animal they were sick. Another one of my pets also got sick today. I had not played with that animal for a while either. I went to another pet I had played with recently, and it didn't get sick, it still hasn't gotten sick.

I'm keeping an eye on my pets to see if this happens with pets I haven't played with in a while or not.

Hey hon.

This has happened to me as well. Glad I am not the only one!
Old 03-15-2009, 02:45 AM   #199
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

i posted this on another thread.................... so here is my experience with calling ganz.
it does appear that once you get all your meters on each pet to 100, they will stay that way. the trouble is if you ahve large accts you cant keep them that way, because it takes so long to feed them all.................... the only answer is the spa. you must ask to be reimbursed for the prie of going to the spa................. it seems to be the only answer since they said they 'cant' reset meters ................... so here is the story................. the short version............. i hope its helpful

wanted to say that i got a call from ganz. the first call had me in tears afterwards when she called me a liar when i told her my hunger meters keep going down. she called those of us on wi "flat out liars" if they said their meters were rset up to 100. she said NO ONE at ganz can adjust any meters. she was very rude. so i asked for a supervisor. HE was nice. he also said ganz cannot reset meters. he said once a person gets the meters up to 100 they will stay that way now that the feature has been taken out for now. i told him with a big acct like me, i never will get all of them at 100............. so they will jsut drop. the only way to do that was to go to the spa but i dont have the 40,000kc kc. so he said he would reimburse me but only to
30,000kc....................... and on my smaller acct he gave me half of that. so still, it didnt cover all of what id loose. so what i did was spend five hours on one acct and feed each pet rice and marshmallows and their psf and favorite food, and a recipe food (cogiticake?)........... then i had to go back over them again, thats how fast the meters drop. but once i had them all up, then i went to the spa and i had dropped the amt considerably that way and could afford it and even have extra as compensation. but you must call ganz to get the reimbursement and you must ask for it and you must say why and you need to know how much you have lost in kc and/or what the spa would cost, so you can tell them. and they know your ww online activity so if you tell the truth a supervisor will help you.............. but for really big accts i dont know what you will do............. because he said they are only allowed to give 30,000kc. if i had more than 80 pets id be in trouble. bottom line, get a supervisor, negotiate and tell them why this is so bad .

it does look like the only solution to this is the spa. that is the way the glitch is. and thy insist there is no way to reset the meters. i dont believe that. but thats what i was told.

i m still writing my letter. its jsut ive been so busy with resetting my two accts on my own. i hope they have a better solution but i was glad i got some kc reimbusement. i should not have to endure being called a liar though. i really got angry at her. i was so nice with her up until then.................. ir eally was.

if you call, prepare your self and know what you want from them . and be as ice as youcan and if the cs gets like this one was, expect it. if i knew id be called a liar id have handled it better. but once i got a super, then he was nice.

good luck.

so i suggest that to evey one ...............

OH, HAS ANYONE HAD THEIR METERS RESET by ganz or on their own with no action on your part? im trying to figure out if what they said is contrary to any experiences here,

ALSO, ARE PEOPLES HUNGER METERS GOING DOWN even though you log in every day and feed them ? mine were until the spa, now they are fine. the cs lady said that was impossible. she saw my meters and they were static. i told her that wasnt true. thats when it all went south. so i jus twant to know what others ar experinceing. i dont like being called a liar nor saying people n wi are liars. i was so dissappoited with her . but the super was the oppoite. so that was at least good.

---- Added after 11 minutes ----

thanks to monkeycj for the cogiticake idea................. thats how i fed my pets before my spa trip to lower the cost...................

Last edited by BASMAT; 03-15-2009 at 02:56 AM..
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:39 AM   #200
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
i posted this on another thread.................... so here is my experience with calling ganz.
it does appear that once you get all your meters on each pet to 100, they will stay that way. the trouble is if you ahve large accts you cant keep them that way, because it takes so long to feed them all.................... the only answer is the spa. you must ask to be reimbursed for the prie of going to the spa................. it seems to be the only answer since they said they 'cant' reset meters ................... so here is the story................. the short version............. i hope its helpful

wanted to say that i got a call from ganz. the first call had me in tears afterwards when she called me a liar when i told her my hunger meters keep going down. she called those of us on wi "flat out liars" if they said their meters were rset up to 100. she said NO ONE at ganz can adjust any meters. she was very rude. so i asked for a supervisor. HE was nice. he also said ganz cannot reset meters. he said once a person gets the meters up to 100 they will stay that way now that the feature has been taken out for now. i told him with a big acct like me, i never will get all of them at 100............. so they will jsut drop. the only way to do that was to go to the spa but i dont have the 40,000kc kc. so he said he would reimburse me but only to
30,000kc....................... and on my smaller acct he gave me half of that. so still, it didnt cover all of what id loose. so what i did was spend five hours on one acct and feed each pet rice and marshmallows and their psf and favorite food, and a recipe food (cogiticake?)........... then i had to go back over them again, thats how fast the meters drop. but once i had them all up, then i went to the spa and i had dropped the amt considerably that way and could afford it and even have extra as compensation. but you must call ganz to get the reimbursement and you must ask for it and you must say why and you need to know how much you have lost in kc and/or what the spa would cost, so you can tell them. and they know your ww online activity so if you tell the truth a supervisor will help you.............. but for really big accts i dont know what you will do............. because he said they are only allowed to give 30,000kc. if i had more than 80 pets id be in trouble. bottom line, get a supervisor, negotiate and tell them why this is so bad .

it does look like the only solution to this is the spa. that is the way the glitch is. and thy insist there is no way to reset the meters. i dont believe that. but thats what i was told.

i m still writing my letter. its jsut ive been so busy with resetting my two accts on my own. i hope they have a better solution but i was glad i got some kc reimbusement. i should not have to endure being called a liar though. i really got angry at her. i was so nice with her up until then.................. ir eally was.

if you call, prepare your self and know what you want from them . and be as ice as youcan and if the cs gets like this one was, expect it. if i knew id be called a liar id have handled it better. but once i got a super, then he was nice.

good luck.

so i suggest that to evey one ...............

OH, HAS ANYONE HAD THEIR METERS RESET by ganz or on their own with no action on your part? im trying to figure out if what they said is contrary to any experiences here,

ALSO, ARE PEOPLES HUNGER METERS GOING DOWN even though you log in every day and feed them ? mine were until the spa, now they are fine. the cs lady said that was impossible. she saw my meters and they were static. i told her that wasnt true. thats when it all went south. so i jus twant to know what others ar experinceing. i dont like being called a liar nor saying people n wi are liars. i was so dissappoited with her . but the super was the oppoite. so that was at least good.

---- Added after 11 minutes ----

thanks to monkeycj for the cogiticake idea................. thats how i fed my pets before my spa trip to lower the cost...................
I am sorry that you had an unpleasant experience with the first customer service rep you spoke with.

I go on all of my family's accounts multiple times a day. There were a few days where I could not keep my pets at 100/100/100. Every time I switched pets, the pet I was previously on would drop 2 hunger points. When I would go back to feed that pet, then the other pet would drop 2 points. The only way to get them all at 100/100/100 was to go to the spa. This was really bothering me because I was training my pets at the academy and I had to switch pets. Their H/H/H levels seemed to drop every minute or less (I didn't time the drops, so I am not exactly sure if it was every minute). What I particularly don't like about this is when I am in the middle of a class and then the H/H/H meters drop, it makes my controls unresponsive and I can't do the class properly. I have failed classes because of this.

I wonder what a customer service rep would say about the Bingoz games. They would probably tell you that they "fixed" the game when they made the limit of only using 5 bingoz coupons. If you play bingoz, then you know this isn't true. The bingoz games have been worse then ever. Mine reset every day on each game with more and more winners every day (close to 100 on the 3-ball games). Even though they advertised that the game is now better for everyone, we know that it is only better for the people whos games aren't getting reset (when they should be getting reset).

In regards to them being able to reset your H/H/H to 100/100/100, customer service probably doesn't have a way to do it on a single account. I am sure that their technical staff could do it if they went into your account database. It is just a matter of resetting a bunch of numbers. They (the techinical staff) could do that if they wanted to. They could also just reset everyone's accounts to 100/100/100 if they wanted to. I remember sometime about last year when everyone's accounts were at 100/100/100 and they didn't go down. Some people were complaining that they wanted to feed their pets, but couldn't. I am not sure why Ganz chose not to reset everyone's accounts. Maybe they don't have the right programming in place to do it right now. A database technician could do it very easily (but probably not very quickly) for everyone. I think that probably Ganz chooses not to do it, and they choose to tell the customer service reps that they can't do it (not because they actually can't, but because they just don't want to spend the time doing it). Just my opinion. It is obvious that the customer service reps don't have the abiltiy to do it on thier own.

I do remember people complaining that their meters were going down drastically, even though they were logging in every day. I am sure that this probably wasn't the way they intended the programming to be (just like bingoz!); but as we have all experienced, what they intend the programming to do isn't always what the programming does.

Also, please remember that different customer service reps give out different information (we have seen this a lot in the past). When a customer service rep seems mean, please don't take it personally. They are paid to be reps, and therefore should be nice. If they call you names, then they should be reported. Webkinz Insider doesn't stand for people calling other people liars, and neither should Webkinz/Ganz.

What is cogiticake? Is it a pet specific food?

I hope you take some time to enjoy what you love to do, and don't let the customer service reps get you down!

Good luck with your pets!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: