Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 11:44 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

MuppetFan is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

Ganz really stinks. Go to Buildabearville instead. Build-a-Bear cares about it's customers. Maxine Clark is the best. She evens visits her own site and gives gifts to everyone she sees. They are expanding on it everyday, and it's only going to get bigger and better as time goes on.
MuppetFan is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 11:50 AM   #12
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Don't worry, if this is a new "feature" it is probably not working properly. Just like bingoz. Bingoz is supposed to be new and improved so everyone can enjoy it. My bingoz games are getting reset more now than before they "fixed" it! The only explanation is that they didn't program it properly and there are accounts where the bingoz games aren't getting reset at all. It is statistically improbable that there are that many winners with only the regular balls, 1 extra ball, and then 5 bingoz coupons (my 3 ball games have been getting reset every day -- with 68 winners, 65, 63, 88, 64, 84...and more to come I'm sure---unless they actually "fix" it!). I hope this provides you with an example of a "new feature" that is "broken"!!!! Also, "my page" has been a "new feature" and now it is down in "maintenance mode", probably because the treetop rooms don't work in the view your room option. And ever since they put the treetop rooms in, some adoptions lock members out of their accounts. So, in conclusion, a lot of their "new features" don't work properly. Just my opinion. The "new features" can be wonderful when they work (but the dropping H/H/H is not wonderful at all).
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:55 AM   #13
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

And it's so inconsistent...active accounts, inactive accounts (even if the pets were always kept at 100 before), big accounts, small accounts. Some accounts aren't affected at all. There's no rhyme or reason to this. If it's a feature, then how about some communication telling us exactly what the guidelines are. How many points a day? Or is it per log-in? And who at Ganz will take the responsibility to make sure our points don't drop during vacations and busy school periods? Surely we are entitled to a day off here and there aren't we without punishment?

So many questions. I WANT ANSWERS!!
My Escape is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:07 PM   #14
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

I find that the only thing that really helps in this situation is having a large garden. I'm able to harvest and feed all my pets without shelling out any KinzCash. My oldest son too. That having been said, I would be FURIOUS if my smallest two had the problem on their accounts and couldn't afford to nurse them back to health, because they really do see these virtual pets as alive!

---------- MAMA5517 added 6 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by My Escape
And it's so inconsistent...active accounts, inactive accounts (even if the pets were always kept at 100 before), big accounts, small accounts. Some accounts aren't affected at all. There's no rhyme or reason to this. If it's a feature, then how about some communication telling us exactly what the guidelines are. How many points a day? Or is it per log-in? And who at Ganz will take the responsibility to make sure our points don't drop during vacations and busy school periods? Surely we are entitled to a day off here and there aren't we without punishment?

So many questions. I WANT ANSWERS!!
I believe in the original post they explained that Ganz has multiple servers, and everyone's account that was tied to the malfunctioning server, were the accounts with the H/H/H issues...for us - myself, hubby, and oldest son were affected, but not the other three!

Last edited by MAMA5517; 03-09-2009 at 12:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:19 PM   #15
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

Hmm, i don't see where it says anything about servers, but i'll go back and check all the posts. But then that makes no sense because the cs reps are now saying it's a feature. A feature would affect ALL accounts. A glitch affects a few. Which is it?
My Escape is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:20 PM   #16
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

this is dumb.... i had 5 thousand bucks and now i have 987 dollers im disappointed . i also had to go through 81!!!!!! webkinz and fill the health well im still not done got a few pages done m really mad......!!!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2009, 12:20 PM   #17
bjae36
Momtogirls is an unknown quantity at this point

This is sad. I too have spent 1000s on Webkinz. I know if they don't fix this soon this will be the nail in the coffin for us. I have never complained our gotten upset over the glitches but this????My daughters don't have the time or the money to do this every time they log in so they are staying off of webkinz and the sad part they don't seem to miss it because they have found other sites that are fun for them. (build a bear and pixie hollow)We have stop buying webkinz because we have so many and times are tough so hopefuly they will fix this soon because they will lose our business.
Momtogirls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:30 PM   #18
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I had tears come to my eyes when I read that your daughter had to start selling her things. I'm very upset that they couldn't care more than that. IT would have been easy for that rep to add some money for her to fix the pets. I have 3 kids of my own and if their account was hit I would take it upon myself to bring them to the spa. I'm so sorry this has happened to you. I hope the supervisor calls back with some good news.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:36 PM   #19
hen did i become
Gifted

chocodogaholic is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

it's extremely disappointing that ganz felt the need to randomly punish people with ridiculously low HHH!!!...their scores were high because that had fulfilled their pets' needs while in WW...this seems like a nasty way to get us to all spend a ton more kinzcash, which they will probably start selling in the e-store!!...i can't tell you how unhappy we are...we won't purchase any more webkinz until this "issue" is fixed...we also won't visit the spa or spend a sick amount of kinzcash...shame on you ganz for being so unfair!
chocodogaholic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:37 PM   #20
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't one of the ones hit but I am very upset that Ganz is doing this I think it is unfair and mean.
I am very sorry to hear about your daughter, cheree. I would like to help her so if you give me her username I will try to send her some food, since I wasn't hit I don't have this problem
muzicfreak is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: