Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 01:17 PM   #181
Webkinz :)

specgrl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

This is so mean! I realy hope Ganz fixes this soon. I was not efected but my but my brother was and he spent all of his kinz cash trying to get his pets happy. These Gliches are relly starting to get annoying. Ganz better fix this soon!

Rules!
specgrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 01:45 PM   #182
Unregistered

Angry Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

Ganz really should be doing something about this, rather than adding all these new features. They should make sure the old glitches are taken care of before they make additions to the site (which are only glitches waiting to happen XD)

I hope everybody's site is fixed really soon!
I haven't actually been affected, thank goodness, but I can only imagine how annoying/horrible this must be for everyone else.
Hang in there!

Thanks for listening
Old 03-10-2009, 02:59 PM   #183
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

I see my post is quoted on the main page of WI. I have read some of the responses here and have a few things to add to questions and such.

I do not have the extension # for this CS rep. i called and she called back (from the message I left) and I was available. Unfortunately because my older daughter was just hoe form school and her mobile therapist and behavioral services coordinator were both here, my little one sick on the couch asking for drink AND my call waiting was going off (near the end of the conversation) she felt really bad for keeping me on the phone as long as we had been and rang off. All I have is a first name, which doesn't do much good when trying to click into a person's voice mail. Sorry guys.

I started a thread over in the "somebody help" section that I think might do us all some good. It is about everyone who has been effected - and those who do NOT agree with this 'change' that has been instilled- contacting Ganz and letting the person who needs to know, know.

Here is the link to the thread:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-masse-479759/

Please give it a look, the more people that are involved in letting them know, the better our chances of having it re-revoked!!!!!

---------- meowsrus added 32 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

OK- here is some info. We had a pet (real plushie) that came defective. I had also had a call in for that and it was accidentally sent to a tech rep for call back. He called while I was getting my daughter from school. DO NOT CALL AND YELL!!! Call and explain yourself with feeling, but kindly- THIS IS NOT *HIS* fault!!!

But here is a number and extension for a NICE rep who listened and wanted to help!!!!

1-866-932-5469 when asked for service number type: 2407#

Again, please do not call up and be cruel to the messenger who is merely the person passing on the complaints. The louder and ruder you are to a CS rep, the less likely they are to WANT to help you!!!

Last edited by meowsrus; 03-10-2009 at 02:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
meowsrus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:04 PM   #184
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Thumbs down Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

I can't believe this glitch is still not fixed! I feel so sorry for the members going through this glitch. but, Luckily this glitch has not effected me nor my brother. I am surprised that it never hit my account because I have 45 webkinz on my account. I would of had 50 if it wasn't for that adoption glitch!

Your buddy from,
YOMCNUGGET
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:14 PM   #185
Bribrat101

All my pets were down to like 54 and i was so sad!!!!
Old 03-10-2009, 03:44 PM   #186
Spinny22
Lil Kinz

eyelinerpuppy is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrow Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

This totally happened to me and my brother too! We were so mad!!!!! I sent them to the spa and lost so much kinzcash. Hasn't anyone else realized that Webkinz is a low-quality site? I always show my dad when Webkinz.com has an issue. He alsways has the easiest way to fix it. My dad has his own site- it is so good! You never see issues with it. Ganz needs to hire some actual GOOD workers so that their site will actually have GOOD QUALITY.

What kind of world do we live in where nobody can post a decent website anymore..........
eyelinerpuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:47 PM   #187
palofcats
stridetohorses is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude I have pver 100 pets and I was so upset I sent them to the spa and then lost 90,000 kinzcash how terrible I hate webkinz now I have real pets I take care of taking up a lot of time
stridetohorses is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:50 PM   #188
Unregistered

EEEK! I just logged on and I have the same problem!! please help!
Old 03-11-2009, 10:07 PM   #189
kittygirl1299

Angry Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

hi eveyone!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-12-2009, 10:44 AM   #190
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

I haven't had that problem on any of my 3 accounts but my granddaughter, grandson and daughter have. I spent several hours and ALOT of KC getting my granddaughter's pets all up (she has 7 and so far today *knocks on wood* they haven't come back down.

I guess I will have to work on my grandson's tonight.
Aboo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: