Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 09:36 AM   #171
Webkinz :)

bindigirl27 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

All three of my daughter's accounts have been affected. She also cried and we sold numerous rare items I tried calling Webkinz, but can never get through. I've tried contacting them by email, phone, and fax about a problem with a code and they stopped responding, so we never got our leopard lizard. They do not have good customer service. I'm extremely upset. Is there any other way any one has been able to contact a live person?
bindigirl27 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 09:46 AM   #172
Ibehere because I'm
Gifted

Ibehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud of

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

Ganz should be ashamed of themselves. For a very long time they have had and still have this following announcement on their home website (see bulletins/rumors)
I quote:
Click the image to open in full size.

How can they have this announcement and rumor disclaimer? When whether it is by a glitch or implementation of programming they have caused sudden drops in our pets HHH?
It does not sound like my pets are safe to me.
My grandchildren are in tears about the health of their pets! They do not have the time or the kc to bring all their pets back to health.
Ganz should be ashamed of themselves.
They need to publicly apologize and fix what they have done!
Ibehere is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:26 AM   #173

linny is an unknown quantity at this point

my granddaughter spent 20,000 last week now they want 67,800 she only has 47,000 so i called hope to get a call back. she's only six. its sad
linny is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:28 AM   #174

gem225 is an unknown quantity at this point

This sounds terrible! I hope that Webkinz gets that this change is a very bad idea and undoes it and gives those who have been hit by this something good.
gem225 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:30 AM   #175
love91906
Gift Guru

Love91906 has a spectacular aura about

I have over 34 pages worth of webkinz on my account and I have 3 other accounts with this problem. I can not afford to get all of them back to 100%. This really is not good for their business and customer service.
Love91906 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:32 AM   #176

ManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of light

This sounds awful! I hope it doens't happen to my kids, and my sympathy to all of you suffereing.
ManyPets is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:50 AM   #177
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

this is such an annoying addition to webkinz. i just got off the phone with someone (she was quite rude) and she said it was supposed to be part of WW from the beginning. i told her i have been playing for over a year now and this is the first time ive seen this. i asked her what will happen if i decide to go on vacation are all of my pets going to go down to zero and then i have to pay 2000-3000 to feed them all and get them back to 100 (my dd and i have about 200 pets all together) she took my name and # and said she would have her supervisor call me back *we shall see* *rolls eyes*

i have REAL pets that i feed and take care of everyday (i have kids too) im busy making sure they are healthy and happy and such, i dont need 100's of virtual pets to worry about.

~my opinion this is HORRIBLE and needs to go~

---------- ajoysmom added 13 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

ok update

i JUST got off the phone with a ganz supervisor and he said he has heard this compliant MANY times and he will pass it alone to "the powers that be" he told me he understands that kids should be worried about homework and not "will my webkinz get sick" and have to spend their last 50kc to feed them. i told him this is supposed to be a FUN site and we shouldnt have to stress over it. he said with so many people calling in with this issue they may change it back. he did say they may not but they do want to keep their customers happy. lets hope they remove it...

~Jo

Last edited by ajoysmom; 03-10-2009 at 10:50 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ajoysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:03 PM   #178
Lil Kinz
klh0313 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had this problem with one of my kids account. What I started doing with my kids (cause yes, I do have an account too), is I started sending them food in the mail every day. And to get some quick cash we play Quizzy's word challenge in the arcade. My 10 year old is pretty good at making up words, but my 4 year old can't play it. So we have to cover that for her. And we went to the W shop and got seeds and made our own gardens. They take up most of the backyard, so we have a lot, but it's always extra "free" food, just in case.
I know it's frustrating, and my 10 year old's is in pretty poor shape right now. So she's real frustrated. (and she has 37 webkinz, so yeah, it does take a lot to feed them all).
I just wanted to let everyone know what we were doing to try to keep our pets healthy. No one wants a sick webkinz.
klh0313 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:23 PM   #179
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by bindigirl27
All three of my daughter's accounts have been affected. She also cried and we sold numerous rare items I tried calling Webkinz, but can never get through. I've tried contacting them by email, phone, and fax about a problem with a code and they stopped responding, so we never got our leopard lizard. They do not have good customer service. I'm extremely upset. Is there any other way any one has been able to contact a live person?
I have also never received any response from Webkinz/Ganz from an inquiry in December. I only received an email message saying they received my information and they were busy and they would get back to me; but, they never did. They also never got back to me about not getting a loot bag for January's POTM. The only way something has ever been done for me is when I filed a Better Business Bureau complaint on-line (I used the "customer service" category). Also, once I got the extension of a customer service rep, I could keep calling the same rep and they responded. The problem is that now that rep is gone and since then it is like Ganz no longer has any customer service for me. Some people have had luck calling 1-866-webkinz and then keep pressing "0" until you get a live person. I have never been able to get a live person with that number, and all of the messages I have left at that number have never been returned.

---------- SnowCrystal added 11 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

I am really upset about the way my pets' hunger has been dropping. I am on WW multiple times a day. If I get one pet back up to 100/100/100 and then I switch pets, the pet's hunger that I was previously on drops. If I go back and try to feed that pet again, then the other pet's hunger drops. There is no way to keep them all at 100 unless I go to the spa. I think they did this just to push going to the spa. That is way too expensive. I could feed them and it would be cheaper (if the programming would let me feed them and then keep their hunger level up to 100 when I switched pets). This is ridiculous. If I fed my pets in real life every 3 minutes, they would get really sick (not to mention how fat they would get).

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 03-10-2009 at 12:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:09 PM   #180
stuck101
Gifted

bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

My account is still ok, but I just spent 2 hours bringing up the HHH on my nieces and nephews accounts. I can't imagine how long it would take on large accounts. I only had 12 on 3 accounts. I also will be checking thei accounts daily. This needs to stop now.
I also noticed that all of the pets were at different levels and didn't seem to go up the same amount for the same food or activity. The longer this is going on the less sense it makes.
I feel so bad for the kids. For the adults it's frustrating, for the kids it is scary and very upsetting.
I sent an Email yesterday, will be emailing again and sending a letter.

B
bettyv is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: