Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 05:34 AM   #161
Webkinz :)

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

This is horrible ! i hope they fix this glitch soon!!
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 06:27 AM   #162
ZingozandZangoz has disabled reputation

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

My Lil' Kinz Cow got sick Friday morning because of this. I took her to Dr. Quack. He gave me some syrup for her. It didn't help one bit. Well, one bit of happieness, that's I fed her all the healthy food in my dock and her Happy and Hungry sections were not full with 100. But her healthy was. All my Webkinz have the same H/H/H (exept my new ones).
ZingozandZangoz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:41 AM   #163
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I simply hate that this glitch is still going on...None of our accounts were affected, but after reading how widespread it is I feel so bladly for all of those who have been "hit"....I hope Ganz gets this fixed very soon and compensates all of those poor accounts...
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:46 AM   #164
ILOVEFRANCE

ilovefrance is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Elderkinz
Aw! I'm a kid too! My dad is always like "Ask them if they have that Webkinz" I say "I'M A KID!". I get scared like that. Once someone called me "Sir" when I asked what hospital room my mom was in!

Isn't Webkinz suppose to be...um...KID-FRIENDLY?
yea ur totally right!

Last edited by Justin; 03-10-2009 at 09:56 AM.. Reason: removed quoted post
ilovefrance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:55 AM   #165
ILOVEFRANCE

we should go on a trial! a boycott on feeding our pets! called the: HHH Drop Trial Boycott. Pick one of your pets and take a pic of their HHH meter, and pet. then on paint make a red X over it and then put the title. Like this
Attached Images
File Type: jpghhh drop boycott.jpg (8.7 KB, 1 views)
Old 03-10-2009, 07:57 AM   #166
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by ZingozandZangoz
My Lil' Kinz Cow got sick Friday morning because of this. I took her to Dr. Quack. He gave me some syrup for her. It didn't help one bit. Well, one bit of happieness, that's I fed her all the healthy food in my dock and her Happy and Hungry sections were not full with 100. But her healthy was. All my Webkinz have the same H/H/H (exept my new ones).

Did you get the Dr. Quack badge on your MyPage? Oops, I guess that's still closed.

Our account is down to 94/98/90 for each pet, but the numbers haven't gone down since then. Sending them to the spa would cost almost 4000, and don't the numbers go back down?
As for feeding them...I don't mind spending the money, it's the time it takes to go through them one by one until they are happy and healthy.
megamom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:02 AM   #167
ILOVEFRANCE

View Post Originally Posted by ilovefrance
we should go on a trial! a boycott on feeding our pets! called the: HHH Drop Trial Boycott. Pick one of your pets and take a pic of their HHH meter, and pet. then on paint make a red X over it and then put the title. Like this
Does anyone like my idea???
Old 03-10-2009, 09:05 AM   #168
purplemed22 is on a distinguished road

Sounds like the glitch has went overtime in the ones that have got the h/h/h points dropped. But with this feature being down for at least half the time webkinz has been up and the complaints its probable that this feature wont last long if they want many people to buy their products.

first :lion: moyo
proud owner of five

---------- purplemed22 added 9 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and don't get on webkinz and then go to another site while your still on webkinz or at least not for long. It takes your h/h/h down some.

Proud owner of five webkinz

Last edited by purplemed22; 03-10-2009 at 09:05 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
purplemed22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:08 AM   #169

ilexicon is on a distinguished road

Wow! I sure am fortunate it hasn't hit me, yet. Thanks to all of you that are keeping us informed. I've observed glitches in the past, but then saw that they seemed to iron them out. Although, Ganz lost my son and nieces - there are too many other fun and less frustrating sites out there, and way cheaper, cute plushies. I had just recently gotten back into buying Webkinz (after, stopping because of the overpriced, glitchie product), and now all this. Well, this seals it. Ganz has lost this customers trust and money for good.

Kudoos to those of you who have been voicing the customers concerns to Ganz. I hope you see the change you are looking for!
ilexicon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:18 AM   #170
zoocrazy995 & lu

zoocrazy995 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG!!! I can't even send my pets to the spa because it cost WAY too much!11,500 kk it wanted from me!!! I was like ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? I only have 700kk! How do you expect me to take care of my webkinz when it's too expnsive and a glitch is making their HHH go down fast, Ganz?! GOSH! it happened on my other account but not as serverley.
zoocrazy995 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: