Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 11:02 PM   #151
Webkinz :)
pcatandbean is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

I have been int he hospital I just check my daughters account she has 87 webkinz and they all are on 0 I assume while i was in hospital she tried to feed all of them because she had about $300 000 now she has $137 if this keeps up I will not be getting her webkinz for Easter... and what i have already got for easter and put away will be the last.. they need to smarten up.. this is rediculas!!!

---------- pcatandbean added 17 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by pcatandbean
I have been int he hospital I just check my daughters account she has 87 webkinz and they all are on 0 I assume while i was in hospital she tried to feed all of them because she had about $300 000 now she has $137 if this keeps up I will not be getting her webkinz for Easter... and what i have already got for easter and put away will be the last.. they need to smarten up.. this is rediculas!!!

I just check my daughters account for me to send them to the spa it would cost =W= 50547 How could she possibly be able to spend that every time it goes down???

Last edited by pcatandbean; 03-09-2009 at 11:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pcatandbean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 12:02 AM   #152
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

Ganz should check all the acconts to see if the pets are reaaly hungry and award them kinz cash.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:16 AM   #153
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

It almost seems as though Ganz is picking on the children. The answers that have been given do not make sense, especially since only some accounts have been affected. They should be ashamed of making a little girl cry and worry that her webkinz will die.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:42 AM   #154

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

I too think this is a glitch not a change or it would be happening to everyone. The problem with the Spa is, yes, it is cheap, but my daughter has 40 pets and that is expensive. Plus, if she spends all her time making money to feed them how will this be fun anymore. Why would Ganz want us to spend all our Kinz cash of food? This confuses me since it doesn't cost them anything. At the moment though, since we sent all the pets on all the accounts to the spa, they aren't dropping back down badly. However, we have been on every day. I can't imagine what happens when we go on vacation. There are going to be lots of sad kids and parents done buying Webkinz if it keeps up.
Pinky Sue is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:10 AM   #155
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I noticed that some of the pets have not been played with since Sept and Oct. That is a long time. I have over 200 pets and I make sure they are out and fed at least every 2 weeks. I don't know how many your daughter has, but she probably need help. The spa does help keep their levels up, but playing with them is even better. I love my Webkins
Nanasrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:10 AM   #156

Nanawebbie will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I just spent the evening transferring money by buying and selling to my grandchildren to sell again at half price to get their pets back to normal. They are not allowed on the computer every day. They have school, homework and afterschool activities. They share one computer and their parents need to use it too. They are way too young to understand why suddenly their pets are suffering and they feel responsible - it is hard for them to make money - most of the jobs and many of the games are too hard! I will not be purchasing any more webkinz for them in the future unless this is corrected.
Nanawebbie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:39 AM   #157

OhioBoot is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

My granddaughter's account had all the health,happiness, and Hunger drop. She's lucky she doesn't have a lot of pets. She used all her food from her dock and small garden and had to buy a lot more. She was so afraid her pets would die or would run out of money. She was crying and I tried to tell her not to worry that if she ran out of money I would send her some coins from my accounts. (I had the same problem on one of my sites.........which have quite a few. I had to buy a lot of food and spent a lot of kinzcash to do it.)

I can't believe Ganz would deliberately hurt these children by allowing there points to drop on ALL their pets and not just the one they are playing with.

I have 4 accounts in 3 time zones. I'm retired and play with my grandchildren, adult family members & friends that also have children and grandchildren on line.

I have 1,000's of dollars invested in these sites over several years. I have invested money on the estore also. If Ganz starts dropping all the points for health, etc, I will drop my accounts and advise all my friends and family to do the same. There are a lot of smart people out there that don't want their family members hurt.

I can only hope Ganz is smarter in business.......with the economy the way it is.......seems to me that they woulld be thankful that people are still buying their items.

Ganz should wake up and smell the roses.........and not try to kill them before their time.
OhioBoot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:29 AM   #158
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

well, to those of you who think we who are affected by this are jsut bellyaching, you will be bellyaching soon too if ganz decides that this is the part of the game now. believe me, you WILL BE COMPLAINING. i log in every day yet my hunger levels go down t 0. my happiness levels drop at least ten points in two days if i dont move each pet. i wont even feed them because they drop right beforem y eyes.

what i think is happening is either they were hacked and wont admit it, or they are testing this new feature on certain servers before it goes to all fo them, thats why not eveyone is affected. if this were a glitch than all my pets would be affected the same way on my accounts but they arenot. there are a few of them that say fine.

i appreciate the kindness some of you who are not affected are showing us who are affected. i hope you never get affected with this because it will ruin the game for you totally. and those of you who choose to react negatively to us, well when you get the 'virus' you will see what it feels like. if you dont like 'the negativity' then go to a different thread where you dont have to deal with this virus.

bu one thing you need to know. most of us have taken very good care of our pets yet our hunger levels are at zero even when we log in every day. if you want to say it all jsut pixels and chill out then why play ww anyway???

really, this is as bad as we are saying it is. its the worst glitch/feature ive ever encountered. and the worst thing is that they wont communicte to us what is happening. i understand glitches. that is to be expected, but blatant silence is not acceptable nor respectful to us and i think that is what is bugging most of us.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:31 AM   #159
dominick99 is an unknown quantity at this point

I a'm glad that you got something for your troubles. This problem did not affect my familys 3 accounts we were lucky.
dominick99 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:23 AM   #160
Unregistered

I am very upset with gans these past copel day little kids with webkinz in my house have been crieng since this glich has been in proosess

you fix this glich of you will not have so many vuwers

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: