Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 07:52 PM   #141
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
Yes, that is true - mix those three ingredients into the stove and you make Cogitaticake which is the best-boosting WW recipe.

I have posted this in another section once before, but here it is again - this thread will help you decide what foods to feed your pet to bring their boost levels up the most and for the least amount of KC. Remember that the best recipe to feed to a pet, as mentioned above, is Cogitaticake.

Hopefully this will help save some KC if you wish to try to bring boost levels up:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...w-shop-423797/
View Post Originally Posted by gabby1978
that is good to know...but what do you do when you have over 50 pets on three accounts?
gabby1978
I know... it is not the answer to the problem, but it is just an idea to help if you wish to feed your pet - it can be a very cost-effective way to bring boosts levels up if one is so inclined, but it may be a bit of a hassle with many pets.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 07:55 PM   #142
Dave Matthews Band
Webkinz :)

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by red_dragonfly57
I'm so sorry that so many people are having these problems. I haven't checked my account yet. I'm kind of afraid to, then on the other hand, I'm afraid of what might happen if I don't log in today. Anyway, I was looking through some of the outdated things on webkinz and I found a couple of interesting ones I thought I'd share.

I thought this was pretty funny.
I think there must be some kind of virus going around in WW making all of the pets sick.

I found this in the For Parents section of Webkinz Bulletinz:

What if the Webkinz pet gets sick?If your child's pet gets sick (if it has a green snout and an ice pack on its head), please take it to the Clinic in the "Things to Do" menu. Your child will have to purchase medicine for it to help make it feel better. If a pet is just unhealthy, please feed it some healthier foods and give it some more exercise. Sometimes Webkinz pets get sick if they are left alone for long periods of time without care and their health meter drops below 9 and sometimes they get sick if there's just a sickness going around.
I also thought that this was very interesting:

What are some tips on managing my child's time in Webkinz World?Webkinz World is a wonderful place to play. It is a safe, friendly, and imaginative environment for children to enjoy. Because Webkinz World is so much fun, it can be difficult to limit your child's time on the computer. Here are some tips about how to limit your child's time in Webkinz World:
  1. Use Webkinz World as a reward. Your child will be able to play in Webkinz World AFTER he or she has finished their homework, done their chores, etc.
  2. Decide what you believe is an appropriate amount of time for your child to be on the computer and discuss it with your child ahead of time. Set a timer, if need be. When the timer goes off, so does the computer.
  3. Encourage offline play with the Webkinz plush toy; encourage your child to draw pictures of the rooms they'd like to design, make pictures of their Webkinz pets (scrapbooks are lots of fun), and have parties for the Webkinz pets. Invite some friends over in the real world and celebrate Webkinz!
This pretty much contradicts the whole "you have to log in every day" thing that some have mentioned. If this site is supposed to be focused on kids then Ganz needs to take into consideration that kids have other things to do all day rather than sit in front of a computer. I've always thought that some of the features were a little too mature for the age range that this site is supposed to attract. Most kids wouldn't have much fun if they didn't have devoted parents that stay up into the wee hours of the night playing games and earning Kinz Cash for them.

I get what people are saying about how difficult it is to run a site like Webkinz and that these CS Reps are getting a lot of complaints, but that is no excuse for being rude to people. You are a Customer Service Rep. Your job is to serve the customers and be understading and helpful in whatever way you can. If you can't handle that, then you are in the wrong line of work.

Oh, also, I think that it's pretty presumptuous that the first thing you see when you go to the Webkinz News page is their Wired Kids Best of the Web award. In light of everything that is going on right now, they would be better received if they didn't gloat sbout that. At least until they get things straightened out. If WiredSafety knew what was going on now, they might rethink this award.

Wow, this is really long. Sorry for running on. Just wanted to give my two cents.
Good luck to all.
I hope that Ganz figures this stuff out sooner rather than later.
That is so true! I can't explain the parts of that that i think are true, because they all are!
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:04 PM   #143

Acutus is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

This is a terrible "feature" My account hasn't been affected my my daughters has. I only allow her on the Internet on weekends. She's running out of Kinscash fast! The more pets you have the worse it is. They need to drop this ASAP and reimburse those affected.
Acutus is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:27 PM   #144

lollious is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

that's sad!!!!i feel bad for u!!!!!!it always does that to my account to but my sister always goes on my account and earns at least 700 kinz cash for me if i could i would send you some
lollious is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:28 PM   #145

hksunshine is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm sorry...but couldn't these people affected just log out? usuaally they don't continue to decrease in H/H/H after you log out....i think some people are over-reacting. its just a computer game. its not real life. it'll be okay....
hksunshine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:35 PM   #146

disneydeb84 is on a distinguished road

Luckily, my account is fine. However, if this is supposed to be a new feature, I don't understand why only some accounts are affected. It also seems rather extreme to me as well. All these glitches and changes to WW is making it less fun, especially for the kids.
disneydeb84 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:53 PM   #147

Acutus is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by hksunshine
i'm sorry...but couldn't these people affected just log out? usuaally they don't continue to decrease in H/H/H after you log out....i think some people are over-reacting. its just a computer game. its not real life. it'll be okay....
That would seem to be true but she likes to stay on when she can. Lately though it seems like she's working just to feed the pets. If you have 1 0r 2 it may be ok but my daughter has 20 and there are many kids with plenty more.

View Post Originally Posted by lollious
that's sad!!!!i feel bad for u!!!!!!it always does that to my account to but my sister always goes on my account and earns at least 700 kinz cash for me if i could i would send you some
Thank you. She'll be ok.
Acutus is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:59 PM   #148
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

I don't think this new "feature" Is fair at all, especially to people that have alot of Webkinz on thier accounts. Thankfully I only have 7 on my account. What is Ganz thinking?
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:30 PM   #149
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by hksunshine
That's the whole point of this thread. it IS happening when we log out. It's happening if we can't be on for a day or so at a time due to other things going on in our lives. We're all very good about keeping the levels up when we're playing.

It's when we log off that Ganz is dropping the levels.
My Escape is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:04 PM   #150
love91906
Gift Guru

Love91906 has a spectacular aura about

I have found that all 32 pages of my webkinz are low on everything. It will take forever to get them all back to 100%. Any got any new info?
Love91906 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: