Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 05:59 PM   #121
StarStruckt

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

omg that happened to my pets to all 25 of them
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 06:00 PM   #122
Lil Kinz
LexDollface97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default HERE'S AN IDEA!!

Okay, these are some ideas on how to help this drop in hunger. First, buy their FAVORITE FOOD it always fills them up. SECOND, buy them a burger, it fills up your pet as much as it's original food it comes with but is cheaper. THIRD if you pet loses it's health, use a sink (if you have one) to bring up it's health. FOURTH Take a survey to get up it's hapiiness. AND FIFTH Go to the spa, it fills up your H/H/H/ A TON!! Hope this helped

-Lex ebkinz lover and , (Polar Bear), (Yorkie), and owner!!
LexDollface97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:01 PM   #123
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

OMG that is not fair. I spent hundreds of kinz cash feeding my 8 pets
Old 03-09-2009, 06:08 PM   #124
blueberry937
Webkinz :)

blueberry937 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

Ganz better give us all a lot of kinzcash!
Maybe even presents.
But most of all, for our pets to be automatically fed and happy.

---------- blueberry937 added 3 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

Thanks for the advice Lexdollface97

Last edited by blueberry937; 03-09-2009 at 06:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
blueberry937 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:35 PM   #125
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by rockinsince96
thats so annoting. i hate when they are unhelpful. the best food booster is carrot cake, spagetti, and french fries. boosts em' up 46 points. and really cheap
it is also easy to bring them to the spa.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:35 PM   #126
Think Pink~
Gift Guru

alex1920 knows the way
alex1920 knows the wayalex1920 knows the way

all my pets hunger are down in the 80's but there health is not affected. and each time i log in, they just go back. so i let them get a little hungry. i feel soo bad for the people who pets are 0.
this is the most DUMB feature i ever heard of! i mean, who likes it?! at least they cant die....
ugh............ ganz can be so .
alex1920 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:41 PM   #127

teacher13 will become famous soon enough

Angry Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

This whole thing is just really suspecious to me. All of my pet's dropped the exact same amount and they haven't changed since then. If it is supposed to drop every time I get on, why isn't it changing at all? I think a hacker got in and messed around and Ganz just doesn't want to admit it or help make up for it. I have just decided not to feed my pets. Heck, their not going to die so why waste my money? I've also decided not to renew my account once the date arrives. I'm sick and tired of wasting money to be aggrevated all the time. Life is to short and my wallet is too tight to waste time and money on stuff that I can so totally live without. Thanks for letting me rant!
teacher13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:50 PM   #128
webkinz18 is an unknown quantity at this point

It happened to me too and i'm not happy!!!!!!!!
webkinz18 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:57 PM   #129
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I'm happy!

nothing happened to me
Bubblesluver821 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:59 PM   #130
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by trishohara

Imo this new feature is the easiest way to stop buying new webkinz pets. Thanks Ganz, for making it so easy to save money for more 'important' things during this crisis the world is in right now.
I totally agree. I plan on being away for about a week with no computer access. Why buy or put on any more pets? I have almost 150 on one account. It will be impossible to get all their levels up without spending all of my kinzcash (probably more kinzcash then I have).
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: