Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 04:49 PM   #111
cookiekinz98
Webkinz :)

snuggiepuppy is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by ladyoflight
I haven't been affected by this, but my daughter's has, and I played on her account to get her 11 pets levels up without telling her it had happened because I knew she would be very upset to see that (she is six).

Basically forcing children to go on the computer everyday or the health of their beloved "pets" (which seem very real to them) will suffer is just plain wrong.
I know! This is totally wrong. You know, we should start a petition so we can get this feature taken off! I will start one right now. I will put the link on when I am done. Please sign if you dislike the feature!
snuggiepuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 04:55 PM   #112
Giganteus4

KingZiph is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

Their poor daughter! I know the feeding doesn't matter that much, but it's very distressing to see your Webkinz like that! They need to fix this!
KingZiph is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:04 PM   #113
ECSD

Elderkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by snuggiepuppy
I hate this so much! I called webkinz, but the lady that replied chewed me out for being a kid and calling. They keep dropping and getting sick!!
Aw! I'm a kid too! My dad is always like "Ask them if they have that Webkinz" I say "I'M A KID!". I get scared like that. Once someone called me "Sir" when I asked what hospital room my mom was in!

Isn't Webkinz suppose to be...um...KID-FRIENDLY?
Elderkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:04 PM   #114
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

Oh wow, that's wonderful what meowsrus posted (on the homepage now)! Okay, so how can the rest of us get "reimbursed" all the cash it will take to get us restored? I guess I'll wait for this to really show up on the news, although we've heard that before. I think if they do eliminate this feature, they need to boost EVERYONE up to 100 as a one time thing and then let us go from there. That makes the most sense.
My Escape is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:07 PM   #115
kittykattash is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

Wow. I also had something odd happen to me... I was checking my account last night and only 3 of my webkinz H/H/H dropped? I wonder why not all of them did. I mean I am happy that it didn't hit all of them, but still, this glitch is crazy!! It needs to stop!!!
Geez~
kittykattash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:14 PM   #116
Lil Kinz
3wbknzfanatics is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

This happened to my daughter also. Our internet was down for a few days and when she logged back in her pets were ALL at 49/83/15. We called(Mon 3/9) and the lady stated that that they had re-instated a "feature"(nice feature) that if you do not log in everyday, your pets numbers will drop. I forgot to ask why this did not happen to all the accounts in our house(since none of them had logged in for several days). Basically, I got the same run-around everyone else has reported getting. Couldn't explain why the drop was so severe for only a couple days, etc. Not really any new information, other than this "new feature" was started on Jan 31. They are however letting tech support know about all the calls they are getting, so keep calling, I guess and sending e-mails stating that we DO NOT like this "feature" of Webkinz World.
3wbknzfanatics is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:17 PM   #117

gabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guide

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
Yes, that is true - mix those three ingredients into the stove and you make Cogitaticake which is the best-boosting WW recipe.

I have posted this in another section once before, but here it is again - this thread will help you decide what foods to feed your pet to bring their boost levels up the most and for the least amount of KC. Remember that the best recipe to feed to a pet, as mentioned above, is Cogitaticake.

Hopefully this will help save some KC if you wish to try to bring boost levels up:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...w-shop-423797/
that is good to know...but what do you do when you have over 50 pets on three accounts?
gabby1978
gabby1978 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:27 PM   #118
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
UPDATE: Thank you to WI member meowsrus for sharing her conversation with a customer service representative with us:

"OK, Got to talk with a real live human being over at Ganz. She was VERY kind. She said pretty much the same as what we have heard from others, except also that since they have received so many complaints over this new feature/glitch that more than likely it might be eliminated. I gave her my 2 cents to add to the plethora and I heard her typing them away in the background. (I won't go into them all here, but the gist was that this is mostly meant for kids, if we wanted them to be like 'real pets' we would have gotten those, adults can't even go away for a day, kids with disabilities/afterschool activities, and I went on even more!)

She also told me that this was supposed to have been a feature from the beginning, but was taken off for a while (well about almost 2 years it was eliminated).

But what I also got was kinzcash added to my girls' account to help feed the pets back up to par. This was wonderful, especially considering the responses many of you have gotten from them over the issue. She added in an arbitrary amount to help them stay up over the next few days as well.

PLUS! She said to expect a notification about this issue off of their main page more than likely within the next few days (she figures within the business week)." --meowsrus
See, this is what is frustrating as an adult playing and calling in. Meowsrus was awarded kinzcash and the person said this feature may be eliminated. I was told that this was a new feature and wasn't offered anything. I asked for a supervisor so maybe that will give me a different result.

I wish they would acknowledge that there is a problem and then work at fixing it/letting people know. There seems to be a WIDE variety of help from the customer service.
Ferf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:32 PM   #119
ILOVEFRANCE

ilovefrance is on a distinguished road

Yea, I kno it ***** it happened o my account, i bought 5 carts of food and i already had 46 items food and i had to feed only 34 of my pets! and i dont have any money left!!!
ilovefrance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:36 PM   #120
trishohara is on a distinguished road

meowsrus did you ask for the name of the cs rep? We now should all ask for her when calling, so that everyone get some kinzcash awarded for boosting their pet's levels.

Imo this new feature is the easiest way to stop buying new webkinz pets. Thanks Ganz, for making it so easy to save money for more 'important' things during this crisis the world is in right now.
trishohara is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: