Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 04:11 PM   #91
cookiekinz98
Webkinz :)

snuggiepuppy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

I hate this so much! I called webkinz, but the lady that replied chewed me out for being a kid and calling. They keep dropping and getting sick!!
snuggiepuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 04:12 PM   #92
obamallamaduck is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

I had that happen to me yesterday, I spent an hour and ovver 3000 kinz cash trying to get all of my 57 webbies back to 100 on everything
obamallamaduck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:12 PM   #93
Lil Kinz

dan01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

This was covered in the last thread about HHH. One of the CSR's said that HHH will now drop on days when you do not log into your account. Since this has been going on, I have logged in everyday and my HHH has not dropped. My kids have gone in a few times and on days when they did not log in their HHH dropped. They have been going on everyday for the last few days just to do the daily kinz care and their HHH has not dropped over that time.

While this change is fair, there should have been notice gven to all members before it went into effect. My daughter had to spend mega kinz-cash just to get all of her pets back up over 80%!
dan01 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:12 PM   #94
1997jms

Unhappy Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

it did not hit my webkinz mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Old 03-09-2009, 04:13 PM   #95
ECSD

Elderkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by cheree31
if that is the case then why don't they just say that instead of just take them to the spa. It is more easily understood if one is told it is a problem please don't be concerned we are working to correct the problem. T'hat would of been a nice response however that is not what anyone is getting
What do they think I am rich?

I'm on pretty much 4 times a week! Not anymore I HATE THIS FEATURE!

Anyone wanna protest Ganz?
Elderkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:15 PM   #96
cookiekinz98

snuggiepuppy is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by gabby1978
All of my pets health and hunger dropped to 0. I did not have the cash to take them to the spa...so I called Ganz. They called me back this morning and she said..."unless you sign in to your account every day...your health levels will drop". She said this is a new feature. I told her I could not afford to feed all of them to bring their levels back up...it takes a lot of food. I tried everything. She said she would pass the information along and that is all she could do to help me. Very disturbing. gabby1978
Are you serious! Come on Ganz! We have lives outside of the Internet! I hate this so so much
snuggiepuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:15 PM   #97
ECSD

Elderkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by dan01
This was covered in the last thread about HHH. One of the CSR's said that HHH will now drop on days when you do not log into your account. Since this has been going on, I have logged in everyday and my HHH has not dropped. My kids have gone in a few times and on days when they did not log in their HHH dropped. They have been going on everyday for the last few days just to do the daily kinz care and their HHH has not dropped over that time.

While this change is fair, there should have been notice gven to all members before it went into effect. My daughter had to spend mega kinz-cash just to get all of her pets back up over 80%!
This really helped. I don't have enough money to feed all my lil' guys!
Elderkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:16 PM   #98
Unregistered

That happen to me! I had to take my wenkinz to the spa.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:26 PM   #99
Lil Kinz
twilightlover77 is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys are lucky i can't even get on my account
twilightlover77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:27 PM   #100
Lil Kinz
red_dragonfly57 is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=GrannyJeff;13387688]I then figured out that the spa price is based on the condition of your pets, not the number of them.
[quote]

Wow, I didn't know that. I guess that makes sense but it kind of defeats the purpose. You can only afford to take your pets when they are in good health, but then why would you need to take them.

Rulez!!!

...not so much right now.
red_dragonfly57 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: