Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 10:46 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts *UPDATE*

We are still getting questions from many of our members regarding the drastic H/H/H drop that has affected a number of Webkinz World accounts. Unfortunately the only news we can bring you is that the problem is on-going. Everyone who has had this glitch hit their account is still affected. Back on February 24th, WI member FroggyDoodle was told by a Ganz customer service representative that this problem is related to a new feature that has been added to Webkinz World to force us to feed our pets and that a story addressing the glitch would be posted on the Webkinz Newz site on February 25th. So far, this has not happened.

Webkinz Insider member cheree31 had a conversation with a customer service representative just this morning regarding the H/H/H problem with her daughter's account:

"I wasn't hit but my [child] was and she was pretty upset.... she spent the night spending all her kinz cash to get them to at least 50 percent. Then when she ran out of money she started selling her stuff and she was crying cuz she didn't want them to die. I called ganz this morning and explained that I spend a lot (probably have spent 1000's on this site) and I really didn't appreciate watching my little girl cry. He told me there was nothing he could do and said to tell my kid to take them to the spa....[to] which I replied "Are you going to give her 29000 kinz cash to do that?" He said then don't feed them. I will be getting a call back from a supervisor about this issue he said to see if there was something they could do. This is all very disappointing and sad. I wish it had been my account and not hers. I also explained to him that if this was how it was going to be that it was not fair because kids have homework and chores and activities that sometimes keep them from getting on the computer. He didn't seem to care. I will let you all know what the supervisor says. Very disappointing." --cheree31

UPDATE: Thank you to WI member meowsrus for sharing her conversation with a customer service representative with us:

"OK, Got to talk with a real live human being over at Ganz. She was VERY kind. She said pretty much the same as what we have heard from others, except also that since they have received so many complaints over this new feature/glitch that more than likely it might be eliminated. I gave her my 2 cents to add to the plethora and I heard her typing them away in the background. (I won't go into them all here, but the gist was that this is mostly meant for kids, if we wanted them to be like 'real pets' we would have gotten those, adults can't even go away for a day, kids with disabilities/afterschool activities, and I went on even more!)

She also told me that this was supposed to have been a feature from the beginning, but was taken off for a while (well about almost 2 years it was eliminated).

But what I also got was kinzcash added to my girls' account to help feed the pets back up to par. This was wonderful, especially considering the responses many of you have gotten from them over the issue. She added in an arbitrary amount to help them stay up over the next few days as well.

PLUS! She said to expect a notification about this issue off of their main page more than likely within the next few days (she figures within the business week)." --meowsrus

Thank you to WI member tarsky781 for this picture from her affected account.

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 10:53 AM   #2

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Drop in Happiness/Health/Hunger Points Still Affecting Accounts

THis has made me so frusturaded, I spent AT LEAST 2000 KC trying to feed my many pets. It has made my sis cry, and GANZ is making us all mad.....

birthdayman98 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:03 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

me-is-flower is on a distinguished road

That is heart breaking I feel so sad! I'd love to help but I am broke also
I spent my Kinz cash yesturday doing the same!

---------- me-is-flower added 5 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Whoah. I just went online to my Webkinz account and as I mentioned I fed them all yesturday and nothing went down 0_o
IIIIInteresting....

Last edited by me-is-flower; 03-09-2009 at 11:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
me-is-flower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:09 AM   #4
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

That guy was being pretty rude to her, he should be fired! Poor girl. It hasn't affected my account yet though.
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:10 AM   #5
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

That is very sad. I am extremely disappointed in Ganz for doing this, especially to the kids. My account has not been affected, but my little cousin's account was hit hard, and he is just so sensitive when it comes to these things as many kids are. Hopefully they will rethink this "new feature" because they will lose a lot of respect.
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:13 AM   #6
bballkid8296
Gifted

rockinsince96 has a spectacular aura about

thats so annoting. i hate when they are unhelpful. the best food booster is carrot cake, spagetti, and french fries. boosts em' up 46 points. and really cheap
rockinsince96 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:21 AM   #7
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

I am sorry to hear that. It hasn't happened to us, but we have been hit by many other glitches that have caused many tears. My kids are extremely sensitive about these things.

I wouldn't spend any more money trying to get the numbers up until they can fix the problem. I would just pick one pet and keep that one healthy enough to do jobs and tuck the others in bed for now.
The good news is that they don't actually die (like the Tomagatchi pets!)
shellbell is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:22 AM   #8
onderful!
Bluebear is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so sorry that you had a terrible CSR - they are out there. I wonder how they keep their jobs. I posted over the weekend on a separate thread with some info (the other post re: Happiness/Health/Hunger). I would attach it, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Good luck to everyone!
Bluebear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:25 AM   #9

mekimka is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually I find the garden food works best for me, but when you have more than 20 pets, any amount of food is hard to keep up with. There is no time for fun when all you are doing is feeding. It's funny how this happens and the adpotions are all messed up too. Is Ganz quitting on us? hmmmmm.............
mekimka is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:27 AM   #10

HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!

I feel so sorry for those affected... I haven't been hit (yet!) but I'll constantly check my pets!
HuskyLuv is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: