Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2014, 08:40 AM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Dragon Queen Robe Retiring from the Kinzville Mall on July 16th, 2014

A new front page story has been added:

Dragon Queen Robe Retiring from the Kinzville Mall on July 16th, 2014

Click the image to open in full size.

Start your engines and head on over to the SPREE game! Ganz has announced that the Dragon Queen Robe is set to retire from the Kinzville Mall! As of July 16th, 2014 the regal Dragon Queen Robe will no longer be available to Webkinz Players. Once this items has been removed the only way you will be able to get one is through trading so if you do not want to miss out then get shopping.

SPREE can be found in the Todays Activities menu and also in the Arcade. Webkinz players receive two rolls each day to help them race to the mall. The Dragon Queen Robe can be purchased for 400 credits.

To learn all about the SPREE game, please visit our WIKI!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2014, 11:53 AM   #2
acornpaper
Webkinz :)

Skiddly has a brilliant futureSkiddly has a brilliant futureSkiddly has a brilliant futureSkiddly has a brilliant futureSkiddly has a brilliant future

Default Re: Dragon Queen Robe Retiring from the Kinzville Mall on July 16th, 2014

I'll have to get my hands on this one before it retires... thanks for the announcement.
Skiddly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 03:51 PM   #3

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Default Re: Dragon Queen Robe Retiring from the Kinzville Mall on July 16th, 2014

thanks for the info Buzz.....I'll have to head over to the Kinzville Mall before the Dragon Queen rober retires!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 03:58 PM   #4

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

So glad I got ONE. I was hoping to get just one more for value, but I don't think I'll make it to the mall in time because I just re-started the map
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 08:43 PM   #5
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the awesome information.I am glad they told us before pulling it out
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 08:40 PM   #6
Spring

Springbackup is a forum hero
Springbackup is a forum heroSpringbackup is a forum heroSpringbackup is a forum heroSpringbackup is a forum heroSpringbackup is a forum heroSpringbackup is a forum heroSpringbackup is a forum heroSpringbackup is a forum heroSpringbackup is a forum heroSpringbackup is a forum heroSpringbackup is a forum hero

Thanks for the info.
Springbackup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 03:01 AM   #7
I quit WI
R2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicness
R2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicness

I arrived at the mall yesterday and bought one!!! YES!!!
R2D2Skywalker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 08:42 AM   #8
MysteryD
Banned
MysteryD challenges the impossibleMysteryD challenges the impossible
MysteryD challenges the impossibleMysteryD challenges the impossible

I just got to the mall in time and had enough to buy two. Oh yeah!!
MysteryD is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 08:08 PM   #9
Sailor moon forever

kittypurry is a creator of wonder
kittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonder

Awwww to bad I really liked this looks like this is another sad farewell!
kittypurry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 08:14 PM   #10
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kittypurry
Awwww to bad I really liked this looks like this is another sad farewell!

... until it appears as a prize in a future challenge!

we never really know right?
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: