Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 03:12 PM   #31
Unregistered

Wink Re: Doug Returns to the Clubhouse, Continues to Steal Gems

View Post Originally Posted by Safire25509
Aww, not again. . I hope they fix this soon. I haven't even seen him yet.
good luck finding him i saw him yesturday; swiped all my gems, and he gave me wshop pizza from webkinz, sinks hope you see him soon, good luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2009, 03:22 PM   #32
Zackula
Banned
Indula is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Doug Returns to the Clubhouse, Continues to Steal Gems

hey reporter people, there is a new pom video
what is this?

sorry, there is a crown and i cant post it
how do you put in a pic?
Attached Files
File Type: docDocpony.doc (616.0 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Indula; 05-29-2009 at 03:22 PM..
Indula is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:38 PM   #33
Banned
nanny49 is an unknown quantity at this point

I do not know why but some people can see Doug while others can not . Some people thought i was crazy cause i saw him and i was the only won in the room that could and then when i tried to talk to him he ran from one gem to the next i was scaried i would llose all my gems so i clicked out . Good thing was i still got the ice cream ! Still i would not trade with dirty doug !Have fun in webkinz world !!
nanny49 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:43 PM   #34
Webkinz :)

Summersun23 is on a distinguished road

:O again ? thanks for telling us that the glitch isn't still fixed ! i was about to trade with him ..!
Summersun23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:56 PM   #35
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Doug Returns to the Clubhouse, Continues to Steal Gems

thats bogas!!! but i cant wait till it is fixed!!!!!!!
Old 05-29-2009, 04:02 PM   #36

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Thanks for the info, I'll keep an eye out for him
Pupcake is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 04:08 PM   #37

imaclown is a splendid one to beholdimaclown is a splendid one to beholdimaclown is a splendid one to beholdimaclown is a splendid one to behold

WI Subscriber

I was eating a hamburger and french fries when Doug came up to me and asked me for my gems. I wasn't about to give him a chance to steal any gems from me so I clutched my gem box so tightly in my left hand, while holding my hamburger in my right hand. The french fries were laying in my lap. The next thing I knew, Doug was running away. When I looked down at my lap, I noticed all of the french fries were gone! Dirty Doug had his sticky fingers in my food and didn't even leave me with one bite! Now that's what I call rotten.
imaclown is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 05:12 PM   #38

Kinz_Rock is on a distinguished road

How dare doug do this to us!!!!I am so not trading with hime until this glitch is fixed!!!!!!!!HOW RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!
:gor::husky:
SOME OF MY PETS!!!!!

:bdog::bdog::bdog::bdog:
View Post Originally Posted by imaclown
I was eating a hamburger and french fries when Doug came up to me and asked me for my gems. I wasn't about to give him a chance to steal any gems from me so I clutched my gem box so tightly in my left hand, while holding my hamburger in my right hand. The french fries were laying in my lap. The next thing I knew, Doug was running away. When I looked down at my lap, I noticed all of the french fries were gone! Dirty Doug had his sticky fingers in my food and didn't even leave me with one bite! Now that's what I call rotten.
Kinz_Rock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 05:15 PM   #39
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Poor Doug! He has such a bad rep so soon!
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 05:15 PM   #40
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Oh, thanks for letting us know FIA!
Lelex13 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: