Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 01:26 PM   #21
bc2
Webkinz :)
bc2 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Doug Returns to the Clubhouse, Continues to Steal Gems

Guess Doug wasn't rehabilitated after all. Let's hope it's not, "once a theif always a theif..." lol

Come on Ganz, get your act together! Stealing gems from kids has to be an all time new low.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2009, 01:34 PM   #22
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Too bad he's doing that...

Last edited by animalover48; 10-13-2010 at 04:15 PM..
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 01:41 PM   #23
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Safire25509
Aww, not again. . I hope they fix this soon. I haven't even seen him yet.

Consider yourself lucky. He took a jewel right out of my crown!! I sure hope he returns it.
JINGLES139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 01:42 PM   #24
CRYSTALKAT is on a distinguished road

THANK YOU!
I am so glad I logged in here before I went into the collectors room. I wanted to see what he looked like but was not going to play the game. I tell all in rooms, not to either. They do fix things, but they say one thing and seem to make us wait and wait.

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY!
I had several pks sent and could not be opened and when I called I was told,
"sorry, yes we know about it, items are lost and no replacement'', I asked her if she was kidding, and she told me they cannot replace them. It went on and on.................

There advice was...............never send a plain pk, sent the bue or red less costly won if you want, but those do get lost. Guess when it is free, they do not care what is sent? It really upset me. I have lot of kid family on this and had to tell them all never to use plain envelope in sending items to each other.

Hope this helps others, Thanks again for all the great information!
CRYSTALKAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 01:47 PM   #25
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

i think the rock candy is cool, but, i don't know, it depends on which gem he asks for if i'll say yes

P.S. can anyone else see my avatar? or is that just my bff's computer?
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:00 PM   #26
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

Bad dog, Doug, bad dog! They should send him to obedience school! He's beginning to sound like quite the scam artist, trading food for valuable gems & even multiple gems, for shame!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:16 PM   #27
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

I am glad to see that Doug is feeling better.I think he had a fever for a few days,and couldn't count.Well I still am going to wait for a while before I trade with him.When the fever is gone he will know how to count again.Doug, get better soon.:abn::bt::bokbok::goo:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:38 PM   #28
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

Well at least Ganz is going to fix this problem
x-tiff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:46 PM   #29
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Doug Returns to the Clubhouse, Continues to Steal Gems

View Post Originally Posted by 76dimples
The Webkinz Newzs site is showing that this will be fixed by June 2nd.. Did I miss it somewhere on the site where it said it's been fixed?

From Kinzville Newz:
If you traded gems with Doug the Dog yesterday, you may have noticed that he took more gems than he should have. We have fixed this issue, and will be returning all of the gems (including the one you were meant to give) by 5 pm on Tuesday, June 2. We apologize for any concern this issue may have caused.

WELL! Not really. he's not working still, and most importantly GANZ HASN'T FIXED HIM YET! :O Be awared. he might steal more gems today and ganz is being unfair that they still put him in the clubhouse!!!
Old 05-29-2009, 02:58 PM   #30
anotherjenn
Gifted

AnotherJenn is just really niceAnotherJenn is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by barbe
I have not heard/read how much the gem is worth to trade for an icecream cone which you can buy for 5 KC. I have started keeping track how much Arte is offering for each gem. The cheapest I have found so far is $17.00KC for a Zingoz Zincoz. You can buy a lot of ice cream for that amount. Yesterday I sold an Earth Emerald for $400.00. Could buy a lot for that amount!!
Not sure if trading with Doug is the way to go! Will keep watching!!

The Rocky Road Ice Cream has a resale value of 25 KC in the Wshop. It's WI GEV is higher than that. Also, if you feed it to your pet it will boost health, hunger and happiness far, far more than a Wshop ice cream cone will. So it might be a pretty good deal to trade for one common gem that Artie won't pay much for in the first place.

I wouldn't trade a valuable gem for ice cream, but I think Doug will have better prizes to trade for better gems.
AnotherJenn is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: