Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 12:04 PM   #11
sawyersuperstar
Webkinz :)

Sawyer4325 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Doug Returns to the Clubhouse, Continues to Steal Gems

thanks stinks! i wanted to find him but now i do not want to. oh and i found a hint of new clothing! look at the new video on webkinz news! it is cool clothing
Sawyer4325 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2009, 12:10 PM   #12
stellablue8
stellablue has a spectacular aura about

Can someone share the zone he is in?.... or is that info. just for the deluxe members?

Last edited by stellablue; 05-29-2009 at 12:19 PM..
stellablue is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:12 PM   #13
ants a musical

rodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to behold

Good Job! I am very close to my second crown, so I want to get that first. In the meantime, I am trying to tell people in the collector room about Doug stealing the gems. Thank you for telling us this!
rodentyawn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:30 PM   #14
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Doug has gone back to his old ways. I talked to doug this morning. He said, "I did not steal any more gems! It must of been my evil twin, dog." Very very unlikely. But until the WW police get him, I suggest not talking to doug, if you try to talk him out of stealing, he'll probably steal ALL of your gems. The WW police are trying to track him down. PM me if you know what room he's in, and I'll keep you updated.
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:36 PM   #15
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by stellablue
Can someone share the zone he is in?.... or is that info. just for the deluxe members?
He moves around during the day. Check out this thread for the latest details:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-hunt-511034/
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:40 PM   #16
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Update: The WW police has found him, but where he is is classified. The WW police had to call the WW swat, and even the elephant justice league! He still will not admit that he stole gems again. And then just as the WW police were gonna arrest him, but he took a run for it!
Old 05-29-2009, 12:47 PM   #17
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Why am I not suprized Doug still has a problem. Maybe ganz needs to hire an exterminator for all of the bugs in their programing.Jellybean challenge still doesn't work right!

Bob :pgn:
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:48 PM   #18
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

A live report on what doug's doing! Right now he's going around the club house, Oh! Now he took off in one of the cars from the new game, webkinz rally! Oh! Now now... He's reading the newz paper? Oh! He just wanted to make sure what the POTM was! Ok, back at the club house!
Old 05-29-2009, 12:57 PM   #19
barbe is on a distinguished road

I have not heard/read how much the gem is worth to trade for an icecream cone which you can buy for 5 KC. I have started keeping track how much Arte is offering for each gem. The cheapest I have found so far is $17.00KC for a Zingoz Zincoz. You can buy a lot of ice cream for that amount. Yesterday I sold an Earth Emerald for $400.00. Could buy a lot for that amount!!
Not sure if trading with Doug is the way to go! Will keep watching!!
barbe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 01:06 PM   #20
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

Oh! He just went through MY house! OH!!! DON'T BREAK THE VASE!!! UGH! NO NOT THE... Window... Dang it! Oh! He just went into my tree top room, and he jump off? Phew! He landed on a cloud! Okay, now he just went through the magical forest! Hey! Don't push alissa like that! Okay, he is now trapped! OK, their gonna take him down town, and arrest him!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: