Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 10:00 PM   #51
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Default Re: Doug the Dog Report: Six Days of Prizes, "Stolen" Gems Still Missing

View Post Originally Posted by albond4
Ok I have looked and looked.......where is the new doug tracking thread.....someone please help....I am stressing here.....lol...........
Check in the section of the General Discussion/Chat area called The Clubhouse. It's a blue sticked thread!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2009, 10:06 PM   #52
keldustin
Webkinz :)

lbudgie8 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Doug the Dog Report: Six Days of Prizes, "Stolen" Gems Still Missing

View Post Originally Posted by sindarin
I went in for my 2ND trade day today...and received the same prize as yesterday: rocky road whatever.
I thought I read that the second trade would give you a new prize, but na da for me! It took a while to find Doug, but he eventually was in Room 40 this afternoon (Pacific Time). Not fair...and so, the picture on the Home Page didn't come true in a 2nd Day Trade. I'll keep trying....and I hope this is fixed. Others are getting a new level prize, where some of us are NOT. I am a Deluxe Member and my phone is always on GOLD.

If you guys would read the HOME PAGE and scroll down to the information on the DOUG ANNOUNCEMENT, the link is right there, in navy blue...click on it and you can read all about DOUG and his trading ways.

I did the same thing and got ice cream twice and then I read that each time you trade with doug you have to use the same pet and today I did get the belt
lbudgie8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 02:51 PM   #53

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

oh cool. I think that the gem belt is the coolest.
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 09:51 PM   #54

petsandpenguins is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Doug the Dog Report: Six Days of Prizes, "Stolen" Gems Still Missing

Wow! That is so cool that you can now trade with Doug! You barely got to see Doug or hear about him at all until now! Thanks Webkinz World!
petsandpenguins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:43 AM   #55

petsandpenguins is an unknown quantity at this point

I think these prizes are totally awesome! They are all gem themed, which makes them even cooler! The best part about all of this, is that you have to go on an adventure and use your knowledge to find out where Doug is. You can then earn a reward for finding him! That is a whole different way to look at this! But yes, the prizes are cool! I think that they should make a Gem theme on Webkinz World! Now wouldnt that be cool? I also love how put up a "Doug Tracking Thread"! It makes finding Doug a whole lot easier once you know a little more about this Doug/Gem thing!

Current User
Current User
:acs::bas:
:goo:

Ciao!
petsandpenguins
petsandpenguins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 01:13 PM   #56

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

never seen him never will!
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 02:35 PM   #57
Unregistered

Wink Re: Doug the Dog Report: Six Days of Prizes, "Stolen" Gems Still Missing

I found him and got rocky road. I will keep an eye out for him again!
Old 02-12-2011, 03:14 PM   #58
Unregistered

Smile doug!

I found the doug 3:59 until 3:00 on Saturday Fg!ebruary 12 and the color is pink KinzChat

Tags
♥ jesus 4eva! ~hpf

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: