Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 10:40 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Doug the Dog Report: Six Days of Prizes, "Stolen" Gems Still Missing

A new front page story has been added:

Doug the Dog Report: Six Days of Prizes, "Stolen" Gems Still Missing

Click the image to open in full size.
It has been a long week for Doug the Dog, trading for Gems in the Clubhouse. And, although the gems "stolen" from players in the first two days have not yet been returned, reports are that Doug is starting to give out some cool prizes to players who have traded with him on multiple days.

On the first day a player trades with Doug, he gives out a Rocky Road Ice Cream Cone. On the second day the player trades with the same pet, he gives out another food item, Rocky Candy. On the third day, a Sparkling Gem Belt. On the fourth day, a Mining Helmet. On the fifth day, a Mining Suit. And, on the sixth day, Doug's Signed Picture. More prizes are expected in the coming days.

Remember, Doug moves around in the Clubhouse during the day, appearing for just one hour in each of the colored zones. If you need help finding Doug, or if you just want to learn more about this new feature, check out our Doug Tracking Thread. Go to the very end of the thread for Doug's current location.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2009, 10:44 PM   #2
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Doug the Dog Report: Six Days of Prizes, "Stolen" Gems Still Missing

Thanks so much for keeping us up to date on all of the Doug prizes!
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:24 PM   #3
snarkeyop
Webkinz :)

WebkinzPie is just really niceWebkinzPie is just really nice

Default Re: Doug the Dog Report: Six Days of Prizes, "Stolen" Gems Still Missing

Sweet prizes! I love them!
WebkinzPie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:29 PM   #4

Sammymc has a spectacular aura about

Wow. Cool prizes. Thanks for the updates! Doug looks like a cool edition to Webkinz World. Congrat to the successful traders so far. I hope they get their gems back soon!
Sammymc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:32 PM   #5
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

I'm not going to look for Doug the Dog because I still think that the prizes are not worth it. The only prizes I like is the Gem carved Fountain and the trophies, but I will still go to the Collectors Room in the Clubhouse. I'm just not going to search for him in all of the color zones, I'll trade with him if I have more than two of the type of gem he wants. That reminds me of something! I only need a couple of gems for my third Crown of Wonder! Yay!:toucan: Boomer the Toco Toucan is the twelfth in my family! Wow! I can't believe that I am already on Boomer, I did not know that I had so many posts. I think the people have way more posts than me though, more than a hundered posts, some even more than a thousonds! Hope to see you soon!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:34 PM   #6
ants a musical

rodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to behold

I think the stealing gems has mostly stopped, cause I traded one to him (just to see what would happen) and he only took one gem! YAY!!!
rodentyawn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:37 PM   #7
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

So far it has worked that way for my 3 pets thanks FIA, since I missed Doug on his first couple gem heisting days I'only up to the fourth prize.Thanks & FIA .

Bob :pgn:
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:38 PM   #8
I love

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

I am torn between committing to my second crown of wonder and trading with Doug. I'm leaning towards doug. The prizes are better
milliemay13 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:08 AM   #9
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 

I have really enjoyed trading with Doug and I think the prizes are great.

Of all 6 days, I only had issues with Doug the first two, and a couple of extra gems isn't that big a deal (especially when Ganz says that they will resolve the gem issue and pay us back).

Thanks so much for all of the help - especially to Kellyschrvr for making the 'Find that Dog' thread - and all of the supporters, searching the Collector's Rooms!
cnetski is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:33 AM   #10
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Thanks for the info FIA!
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
♥ jesus 4eva! ~hpf

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: