Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 09:17 AM   #51
i'm a team Edward
Webkinz :)

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

Default Re: Doug the Dog formally introduced to Webkinz World

can you hear dougs voice? what does it sound like?
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2009, 09:20 AM   #52

karefrie is just really nicekarefrie is just really nice

Now I will have to start collecting gems again. I have been trading them for money because I already had 3 or 4 crowns. Oh well, I like it when Webkinz comes up with something new!
karefrie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:26 AM   #53
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Ergoiam
The last survey was about how many gem we all had so I guess that was a clue of sorts that something was afoot. I usually sell extra gems but I guess for the next couple of weeks I hold on to them and see if I can find Doug to see what he has to offer. Good luck everyone.
The survey suddenly makes sense. I hope the site is up and running soon or we may miss out on the Ancient Wading Pool which hasn't been offered for six long months.
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:29 AM   #54
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No biggy...it just sits there taking up space It doesn't DO anything and the pets can't use it.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:31 AM   #55
Laus Deo!!!

psalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud of

Red face Re: Doug the Dog formally introduced to Webkinz World

Cool! I can't wait to do the gem thing because I have so many extra!
psalm135 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:32 AM   #56

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

*post removed*

This information belongs in the "Rumor Mill" section. --FIA

Last edited by FIA; 05-28-2009 at 10:17 AM.. Reason: .
Webkinz Mania is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:32 AM   #57

rosie11 is on a distinguished road

I agree with WillWorkforKC. I prefer to save the money for rare items, but it would be cool to have a Doug sighting. I'd like a wading pool, but I really really want that fountain on EStore. Plus I am still looking for the wallpaper and flooring for the Aztec and Egyptian room. I have most everything else. Thanks for the update and pics.
rosie11 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:35 AM   #58

Tink251 is an unknown quantity at this point

on My computer it says webkinzworld is down guess trying to fix some glitches to doug
Tink251 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:35 AM   #59

animalgal808 is on a distinguished road

wait now we can trade gems in the trading room??

Click the image to open in full size.
animalgal808 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:37 AM   #60
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

awesome!! i think i will go & try to find him when the site it back up
SugarFrenzy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: