Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 06:02 PM   #211
Lil Kinz
fletch1971 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Doug the Dog formally introduced to Webkinz World

I have found that after taking the time to visit each of the 75 collector rooms that it must be thst Doug moves around during the day. perhaps he may only be around during certain times. Does anyone know for sure?

Obviously he would move around every day but. But would they have him move around in one day. That would make it very difficult to find him I would think.

Fletch
fletch1971 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2009, 06:31 PM   #212
Lil Kinz
learedhead39 is an unknown quantity at this point

What a fun idea!! I have lots of extra gems for Doug
learedhead39 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:30 PM   #213
Webkinz :)

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

i will neva, eva eva eva eva eva eva well u get the point. I will Neva get a delux memebership. It basically just throwin money away. I like the doug gem thing though.
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:34 PM   #214

lovesmytwodogs is on a distinguished road

i got the 1 month mem when i first came out cause it was the cheapest xD
lovesmytwodogs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:40 PM   #215
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

to bad he turned to the pother side. . . .
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:51 PM   #216
Lil Kinz

WeepingWillow is on a distinguished road

i was on my :bokbok: and i saw dug! it was cool! i got rocky road ice cream! i was confused because i heard the prizes were better! but found out the better ones would be with him tomarrow so i was not worrying! bye.

P.S my cousin wanted this on here. thank you.
WeepingWillow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:03 PM   #217
1junglegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by montana1d
Got our badges today also! YAY! As for Doug, I also think it's a cool idea. Kudos to Ganz for the choices. I also will need to go look for Doug. Will he approach us or will we need to approach him? Curiousity is killing me! lol
I got a message that I was awarded a badge for the deluxe membership, but didn"t get it . Another glitch? I didn't even get the message on my main account. Guess I'll have to wait and see. I'm getting seriously depressed about this whole webbie thing. Maybe I will give it all up. Seems a shame, 199 pets and 10 months gone.....
1junglegirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 01:17 AM   #218
Unregistered

Question Re: Doug the Dog formally introduced to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Well, the bonus is, it is in the Collector room. That makes it a BIT easier. You don't have to hang around clicking that button endlessly like you do to find Trading Rooms. I have a feeling we will see some GREAT stuff in the beginning and then as the novelty wears off we may see less.
yah i think your right i have not seen doug yet either and what queen throne? there is no queen throne in kinz chat plus . . . . . .
Old 05-29-2009, 09:35 AM   #219
is a
Gift Guru

pigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonder

where is doug this hour?
pigsrockoutloud is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:08 AM   #220
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

Has anyone seen Doug today?
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: