Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 01:32 PM   #201
is a
Gift Guru

pigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Doug the Dog formally introduced to Webkinz World

nope don't think so
pigsrockoutloud is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2009, 01:39 PM   #202
Webkinz :)

cainmariko has a spectacular aura about

He's in the dark blue of kinz chat collector's room as of 10 minutes ago!
cainmariko is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:47 PM   #203

sonnyboy44 knows the way
sonnyboy44 knows the way

I found Doug in the dark blue zone between 1 and 2 PM. We have 5 accounts and when we went to the dark blue zones on the other accounts, Doug did not show up. We had to keep switching rooms in the dark blue zone to find him. That was a pain, I thought he would be in every room in that color zone. Anyway, as a warning to all, I noticed that Doug didn't take one gem from the gem box, he took all of them. If he asked for a River Ripple and you had 5 of them, he took them all, not one! We only got one rocky road ice cream in return. It was very disappointing, because we saved for a long time to get those stones. I hope it is a glitch that Ganz can fix. You might want to wait and see before you lose all your gems too. Good luck to everyone!
sonnyboy44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:09 PM   #204
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

I think Doug took my torch treasure when I said I didn't want to trade. I didn't get the ice cream. I'm really sure that I had the torch treasure gem but I could be wrong.
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:15 PM   #205
is so
Gifted

nidiamond is a name known to allnidiamond is a name known to allnidiamond is a name known to all

Looks like Doug is taking and hiding all the goodies!!
nidiamond is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:52 PM   #206
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

Cool!! I'll go see him sometime!!
x-tiff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:05 PM   #207

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

I have to say that trading a hard-searched-for gem for ice cream is disappointing. I was hoping for something really neat and unusual.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:38 PM   #208
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Sweet! Now I have something to do with my extra gems!
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:43 PM   #209

Nanawebbie will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

If Doug is only going to appear in one room, with 75 rooms and 6 color zones and 2 different club houses, even if he stays in the same room all day finding him would be sheer luck. As with the Stadium contests and the scratcher tickets the odds of "winning" aren't very likely especially for children with limited playing time. Good luck webbies!
Nanawebbie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:57 PM   #210
Unregistered

I never got my deluxe membership badge and I have a deluxe membership. Did this happen to anyone else?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: