Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 12:30 PM   #171
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Doug the Dog formally introduced to Webkinz World

I am not going to try on my other accounts if all you can get is Ice Cream. I'll wait and try later for a different prize.
JINGLES139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2009, 12:30 PM   #172
wabbitslayer77 / 78
Webkinz :)

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

is a torch treasure worth an icecream? and is that rare icecream that everyone is getting?
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:31 PM   #173
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Does he just appear for a second, and does he look like another webkinz pet?
CindyMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:32 PM   #174
akjk80 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by CindyMommy
Does he just appear for a second, and does he look like another webkinz pet?
He's tall and actually looked kind of like a statue to me, but he said something about looking for gems and then I went and clicked on him.
akjk80 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:33 PM   #175
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

I didn't trade him because I'm one stone away from getting the crown but he said I only had one jaded envy but then I checked with Arte and it said 2. But that's ok if it's only an ice cream cone!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:33 PM   #176
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by akjk80
He's tall and actually looked kind of like a statue to me, but he said something about looking for gems and then I went and clicked on him.
Thanks so much, rep to you!
CindyMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:37 PM   #177
is a
Gift Guru

pigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonder

i went in dark blue and he wasn't there.
pigsrockoutloud is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:37 PM   #178
purplemed22 is on a distinguished road

I found him after i went to a quite room. He gave me a rocky road ice cream cone for my gem.
purplemed22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:38 PM   #179
is a
Gift Guru

pigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonder

looks like everybody is getting the ice cream
pigsrockoutloud is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:39 PM   #180
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

So far three of our accounts have all gotten ice cream!
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: