Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 11:55 AM   #151
Mark The Seal
Webkinz :)

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

Default Re: Doug the Dog formally introduced to Webkinz World

Im in the yellow zone..Where is Doug? I see, the collector room has been changed.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2009, 12:00 PM   #152
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

Also updated were the colors for deluxe accounts!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgdeluxe.jpg (60.7 KB, 7 views)
queenfrostine12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:01 PM   #153
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

AWSOME! I want to find doug now!!!
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:03 PM   #154

kinz4mykidz will become famous soon enough

so far, nothing in pink again
kinz4mykidz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:07 PM   #155

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/COMPAQ%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]Doug is in dark blue!
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:10 PM   #156

kinz4mykidz will become famous soon enough

Got him in Dk blue 40! Rocky road ice cream cone
kinz4mykidz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:12 PM   #157
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

i do not know where to put this question BUT does anyone know if the maintence effected the academy recess button? Between me and my kids we have 5 accounts and I did their daily things today and I keep a record of how many days we have done the academy. Because of maintence going down on the 21st around 8;00-9:00 and the rest of the night my kids missed the 21st. I did not since i did mine during the day. I got my 15 days yesturday and as soon as I finished my recess button popped up when I did the other 4 accounts today for the kids today was their 15 days and NONE of the buttons popped up. They are going to be soooooooooo upset when they get home. Does anyone have any info????
stylede is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:17 PM   #158
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

I am in dk blue 49 ..... No doug Does he only stay for a few minutes?? Do you think he will be back??
JINGLES139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:19 PM   #159
akjk80 is on a distinguished road

I just got to meet with Doug in room 08 in the dark blue time zone!! I got ice cream (not the best gift), but it was just exciting to get to trade with him!
akjk80 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:20 PM   #160
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by JINGLES139
I am in dk blue 49 ..... No doug Does he only stay for a few minutes?? Do you think he will be back??
I switched to 49 and there he is!!! Rocky Road Ice Cream.
JINGLES139 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: