Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 10:31 AM   #121
Webkinz :)

pargolfer is a name known to allpargolfer is a name known to allpargolfer is a name known to all

Default Re: Doug the Dog formally introduced to Webkinz World

I would think that Doug will move as well. And at this point its not clear Doug has arrived yet!
pargolfer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2009, 10:32 AM   #122

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

someone in the light blue room said they saw him earlier in yellow.
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:35 AM   #123
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

He is ALL over the place and I don't think it really matters which room you are in
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:38 AM   #124

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Yeah, I just hope he will pop up soon! Lol
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:40 AM   #125
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 

This sounds great.

I really like when their creative minds flow and they add new activities!
cnetski is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:40 AM   #126

18alicat will become famous soon enough

he has been on yellow
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.[/quote]
18alicat is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:41 AM   #127

mommalisa has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

Nice, something new to do. Whee. I like how it's not just a arcade but rather something that you have to search for Doug but he might not be there, suspensefull.

mommalisa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:41 AM   #128
Unregistered

I think that's really cool. I don't have the Crown of Wonder yet but I have a lot of repeat gems from before they told you whether or not you already had the gem.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:43 AM   #129
Mishelly
Gift Guru

Mishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonder

if he is in a color zone will he be in every room in that color?
Mishelly is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:45 AM   #130

18alicat will become famous soon enough

from what i can tell he is moving around.. ive seen reports on several forums all say yellow but all different rooms..
18alicat is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: