Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 07:16 AM   #1
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Doug the Dog formally introduced to Webkinz World

A new front page story has been added:

Doug the Dog formally introduced to Webkinz World

During the course of the night we have had an unscheduled maintenance which has brought about a few changes. If you are a Deluxe Member, you will receive a Deluxe Member badge for your widgets.

Click the image to open in full size.

The Trading Card Challenge has been re-introduced into the Tournament Arena and On the front page we see a picture of Arte's Best Friend, Doug the dog.

Click the image to open in full size.

Are you looking for Doug? Or, do you know where he is now?
Check out our "Doug Tracking Thread" (click HERE) for the latest info.

For those of you who were around at the beginning of 2007, we had a Scavenger Hunt and we were introduced to him, then. Doug likes Gems happened to be one of the main clues to finding Arte's lost Curios. Shortly after that, there was a W-tales (The Last Adventure) story detailing how Arte and Doug came to have a misunderstanding about the Gem mines they had found. Arte wanted them to be mined by everyone in Webkinz World and Doug felt because he loved gems so much, he should have exclusive rights to the gems in the mine.

Well, now we have been introduced to Doug through the Collectors Rooms in the Clubhouse. After you have done your Gem mining, go to the Collectors rooms. If you are lucky, you may see Doug there. Offer up your Best Gems and see what you get in return.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 05-28-2009 at 07:45 AM.. Reason: Changing the rooms, sorry
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2009, 07:18 AM   #2
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Doug the Dog formally introduced to Webkinz World

This is cool! I think it is a great idea!
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:19 AM   #3
Zackula
Banned
Indula is on a distinguished road

i haven't seen him yet
Indula is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:19 AM   #4
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Just got my Deluxe badge! I can't wait to trade away some of these gems--great idea!!
kigz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:22 AM   #5
Falling for
Webkinz :)

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

I'll have to start hunting for gems again. I just redeemed all of mine for a Crown of Wonder, and I've been selling all the gems I've found since to save up for that expensive movie screen. I wonder what Doug will look like, what he'll be wearing, and what kind of prizes he'll be giving away! I think it's a fun addition to WW. It gives you something interesting to do with your gems until you've saved enough for the crown. Thanks for the story Dixie!!
GrandBlancGirls is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:22 AM   #6
299golf

13maggieann has a spectacular aura about

Cool! i hope I find him!!!!
13maggieann is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:25 AM   #7
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Well,I have been looking for that elusive dog...I have buckets of gemsto sell to him! Hes in hiding still! I think hes shy
pfeagans01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:25 AM   #8

montana1d will become famous soon enough

Got our badges today also! YAY! As for Doug, I also think it's a cool idea. Kudos to Ganz for the choices. I also will need to go look for Doug. Will he approach us or will we need to approach him? Curiousity is killing me! lol
montana1d is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:27 AM   #9
moosewyo

moosewyo will become famous soon enough

Interesting...... can't wait until WW is back up
moosewyo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:27 AM   #10

pargolfer is a name known to allpargolfer is a name known to allpargolfer is a name known to all

and the clubhouse was just closed to new visitors...not quite ready for everyone switching rooms looking for doug?
pargolfer is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: