Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-29-2011, 08:19 AM   #21
GammaYaYa
Webkinz :)

cammieobrien has disabled reputation

Default Re: Don't Miss Out on Ameriwade's Cyber Monday Webkinz Sale Today!

I still cannot access the home page with the cyber Monday pics, but since I know what I wanted, I put the items in the search bar and they came up. So if you know what you want, you can access the sale that way. Annoying though since there may have been something else I may have wanted if I could view all the sale. At least I am able to get a few things I wanted for my stables. Hope this helps those who can't access the site.
cammieobrien is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2011, 10:40 AM   #22
Forever

Dutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talent

Bummer I missed it!
Dutdedo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:59 AM   #23
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by CandiiDucky
Does anyone know about how long it takes for Ameriwade to ship to Canada?
It takes 14-30 days for packages to get to Canada. According to the Postal Service, all packages sent before the 11th of Dec. should arrive in time for Christmas. In the past all out Christmas shipping has arrived in time for Christmas. We suggest ordering now rather then waiting
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:02 AM   #24
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Dutdedo
Bummer I missed it!
We still have the Sale going on. We have sold out of a couple item but will continue the sale till Friday. Will add new sale items as we get new product in
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:41 PM   #25
PWNIES!

derpyhooves123 will become famous soon enough

I wish I had more money for my allowance!
derpyhooves123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:23 PM   #26
Diabetes Awareness

SweetAsCandy♥ is on a distinguished road

How much was the Sherbet Bunny? I can't seem to find it!
SweetAsCandy♥ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 04:36 PM   #27
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Zameron
It takes 14-30 days for packages to get to Canada. According to the Postal Service, all packages sent before the 11th of Dec. should arrive in time for Christmas. In the past all out Christmas shipping has arrived in time for Christmas. We suggest ordering now rather then waiting
Thank you very much!
If you read the post before, I already ordered the Collie I'm super excited to get it and I hope it looks absolutely perfect!!
CandiiDucky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 04:57 PM   #28
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

I still can't get anywhere with it...........I give up!!!
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:13 AM   #29
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Seen all the December pets today at Justice, but they want $18.50 each for them. I am thankful I ordered the whole set from Ameriwade. Saved alot of $$$ ordering from them instead. They had about 3 dozen of the Pink Porcupine too... but I can get it on ebay cheaper than I can from Justice.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:30 AM   #30
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

I don't understand your problem with the site, fellow WIers! Just look at the picture for the Webkinz you like and then use the search bar. The price has been changed to the sale price

(Well it worked with the Collie that I bought, so I hope it works for you too!! GOOD LUCK )
CandiiDucky is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: