Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-28-2011, 06:08 PM   #11
ebkinz! noodlelover5
Webkinz :)

cats3dogs2 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Don't Miss Out on Ameriwade's Cyber Monday Webkinz Sale Today!

That's cool but i don't use airwide.
cats3dogs2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2011, 06:09 PM   #12
GammaYaYa

cammieobrien has disabled reputation

I don't know how anyone is purchasing any of the cyber Monday Webkinz since the site does not work. Very disappointing. Perhaps they will extend the sale since it isn't working.
cammieobrien is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:32 PM   #13
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by CandiiDucky
My Mom let me buy the Collie!!

Robert, please don't disappoint me with an ugly Webkinz!! I hope it looks absolutely perfect!!!
(I'm nervous since I have bought a manatee on ebay before and it looked nothing like the picture and his left side of his face was all scrunched up...)

Thanks for the heads up WI!
When you get it in the mail, just smooth it's hair a bit. It is quite likely one of the BEST Webkinz Ganz has ever made. I love the quality of this pet
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:39 PM   #14
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the info.Everyone have a great day and may god bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:19 PM   #15
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

kool i will have to go and look!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:55 PM   #16
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by cammieobrien
I don't know how anyone is purchasing any of the cyber Monday Webkinz since the site does not work. Very disappointing. Perhaps they will extend the sale since it isn't working.
What's wrong with the site?? I've double and triple check it and can't find anything wrong..

Robert
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:10 PM   #17
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
When you get it in the mail, just smooth it's hair a bit. It is quite likely one of the BEST Webkinz Ganz has ever made. I love the quality of this pet
It's the closest plush to a sheltie, and it is adorable!
Thanks for the tips!! I just hope the plush doesn't have a face sewn on weirdly and is perfect! The manatee that I bought's face is not symmetrical; the left eye is folded inwards and his left nostril is significantly smaller than the right nostril

I can't wait to get my Collie in the mail!
CandiiDucky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:53 PM   #18
Lil Kinz
darkfairy is on a distinguished road

I can't get it to work either! Earlier it only went to the pre orders. and now it doesn't click to anything

Also the front page has the pom pom kitty listed for $5, but when I go to order the regular price of $10.99 is display and doesn't change.

Last edited by darkfairy; 11-28-2011 at 10:53 PM..
darkfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:48 PM   #19
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by darkfairy
I can't get it to work either! Earlier it only went to the pre orders. and now it doesn't click to anything

Also the front page has the pom pom kitty listed for $5, but when I go to order the regular price of $10.99 is display and doesn't change.
Removed the Link from the Front page as it wasn't supposed to be there. To many items on sale, didn't have the time to set up a special category. Pom Pom should have been $10.99, Ad was an error. If there is any other problems, please let me know. We are going to keep the sale going for Cyber Tuesday. We have sold put of a couple items so far..
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:08 AM   #20
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

Does anyone know about how long it takes for Ameriwade to ship to Canada?
CandiiDucky is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: