Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-28-2010, 06:57 PM   #71
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

Default Re: Don't Forget to Log on to Webkinz World for Summer Sensation!

I love the gift! I got the telescope on the Super Wheel, great prizes!
coolio101 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2010, 09:40 PM   #72
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Tora
I got the Shoot Out Soccer Tv, which is a little disappointing, considering you can still buy it in the W-shop. It IS better than nothing but i ALWAYS get the items that arent considered 'rare' or 'exclusive'. Oh well, maybe next time :\
I also got the Shoot Out Soccer TV, which was a disappointment, seeing how it's a W-shop item. I think something that happens as seldom as the Super Wheel should have only rare or exclusive items. NO W-shop and NO Kinzcash.

I do like the Summer Sensation gift, and it looks great in my beach theme room. But I do wish it was bigger and showed up better on the wall.

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:42 PM   #73
HAPPY DAYS
Webkinz :)

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

WOW! I just logged in and spun the Super Wheel and got the Mining Cart. I have been wanting this so badly and almost spent 15 wish tokens for it yesterday to go with the mining ride and now I got it on the Wheel. I am really excited in case you couldn't tell.

Because we are in the Western US, I logged on after 9pm last night and got the Sun because it was already after midnight in Webkinz World. I like the Sun but I would like to have some of the past Summer Sensations prizes. Now that my grandmother is so excited about Webkinz, we spend a lot more time and get a lot more things.

Can't wait for the First of the Month to add my new Tiger (I have 4 already) for July POTM. I sure hope we get a UFO for our adoption gift. My grandmother really wants that and it's the only one we don't have. Maybe they don't have it anymore.

Have a wonderful week!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:50 PM   #74
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child
What red place setting? All I got was the sun wall hanging, which is okay, not great, just okay. Don't really understand why Ganz thought a "sun wall hanging" that goes inside a room and not in an outside room, was cool. I wasn't around for the 2008 Summer gift, which was the really nice place setting (I think), but I did get the really nice picnic basket in 2009. (Which I loved!)

Why didn't Ganz give us something like that? Another cool picnic place setting or a water sprinkler that "worked", or maybe a gazebo for the yard? A sun wall hanging for an inside room is rather lame. Yet, it is better than not getting anything at all, so I shouldn't complain, I guess.

As for the Super Wheel. If it hadn't been for the info here on , I wouldn't have known about it. I usually don't check the Daily Activities, as I can remember what I need to do each day. Guess I'll have to be more careful and start checking the Daily Activities. I did get the cool looking super rare telescope on one of my accounts. Just really disappointed that it didn't do anything. Plus, wouldn't it make more sense if the telescope could go in an outside room? You know, outside where the "stars" are? Will probably sell it. Oh, well!

I too, thought that the all day activities were suppose to start today. Was a little disappointed that they didn't. Maybe tomorrow.

I just wish Ganz would be a little more fair in their "gifting". I know that Deluxe members can buy some really amazing summer items, but it's not fair that all we get for spending our money buying plushies, cards, clothes, mouse pads, lip gloss, key rings, and other touchable Webkinz items, is a little "sun" that hangs on a wall. Something just not fair about all that.

Anyway...To all my Webkinz Friends and Pets....Happy Summer!

Star Child

You hit the nail on the head when you said Deluxe members can "BUY" amazing summer items. We did not get anything except the Sun for our gift. If anything, Deluxe members should get more as we spend a LOT of money at the e-store but we don't get anything we don't pay for. We also spend just as much on the items you mentioned above and don't get anything extra for that either. In the Ganz world you have to pay to play.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:01 PM   #75
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

The item is okay but it should have been a larger wall hanging. If it was as large as the big silver clock in the WShop I wouldn't have minded, but it is smaller than the Sun clock that you can buy.

If you haven't already seen it, the survey is about the gift. I answered okay, but I know a lot of people are going to answer I did not like it. (see pic attached)

I got the Persian lamp on the Super Wheel! I was hoping for the mine car, but I like the lamp even though it is small.

Last edited by virtualpawprint; 03-07-2011 at 03:29 PM..
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:24 PM   #76

mccusara is a name known to allmccusara is a name known to allmccusara is a name known to all

:el1:My mail won't open. Seems like there is a glitch. There seem to have been a lot of glitches with the mail recently. Also, I logged in last night and had to click on the banner, and a sunshine appeared in my dock. It will go on the wall and glow, but that's all. No access to a super wheel or anything.
mccusara is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:29 PM   #77

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Very disappointing day with the super wheel for me -- kinz cash or W-shop items or that lamp that was just in the curio shop the other day. Woohoo - not! I was hoping for the eye chart or the mine cart on at least one account out of 13 that I am now taking care of. Not sure why I always think that this time it will be better, LOL. Good thing that I do my soccer every day or I would have missed the super wheel all together since it wasn't where it usually is. I wonder if that was intentional on their part.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:36 PM   #78
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

For those who are wondering why the hourly activities did not begin today, I'm almost positive they began on July 1st last year. Just a few more day until "all day" fun. Spun on four accts., and rec'd two tvs, one lamp, and one eye chart. Would have preferred no WShop, but at least it is a limited addition WShop. I guess that will be two less tvs that I need to buy as I stock-up on that theme.
dolphin95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 08:17 AM   #79
sara9894

sara9894 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by dolphin95
For those who are wondering why the hourly activities did not begin today, I'm almost positive they began on July 1st last year. Just a few more day until "all day" fun.
"At the end of June, the Daily Activities in Webkinz World change on the weekdays from starting at 4pm KT to starting at 9am KT, just like on the weekends.Also, on the day the Summer Sensation gifts are awarded, there are usually special Summer-themed Daily Activities and a spin on the Super Wheel."

Summer Sensation - Webkinz Insider Wiki

I guess at this point, who knows what Ganz is planning...
sara9894 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 09:47 AM   #80
sharkgoddess is an unknown quantity at this point

I got notice yesterday when I logged in that I had received my summer sensation prize, but when I looked in my dock, nothing. I also didn't have an option to spin the deluxe wheel. I always miss it, so bummed!! I sent a bug report to Ganz, hope they find my stuff. Guess there is nothing they can do about the wheel not being there, though...bummer!
sharkgoddess is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: