Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-28-2010, 10:54 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

ginny19 defies all odds
ginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all odds

Default Re: Don't Forget to Log on to Webkinz World for Summer Sensation!

I personally LOVE the new item, and think that if it was nay bigger WW would crash. xD I love watching the flickering effects though.

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
The picnic basket and place setting were from previous years. We only get the sun today. Sorry.

I will say it is an ok gift. I have noticed that the estore items are AMAZING and the items that they give us are ok. Think they want us to spend money? I don't purchase items from estore, only pets so I will say I am a little disapointed...
Are you just now noticing? x__x Buying the pets from there though is HELPING them, and that means they'll KEEP making eStore oly items and pets, which isn't fair to everybody else.
ginny19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2010, 10:57 AM   #52
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

geesh, I think it could be a bit bigger. I think it will easily get lost and forgotten about rather qucikly left on some wall.
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:59 AM   #53

Misty -♥- is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by ALBERTIII
I jsut went to use the Super Wheel on my euro acct and all it does is the first screen spins non stop. Just remembered: I had loggged in on IE. Will try foxfire. Hope that works. This is not the way to impress me Ganz.
That happened to me, too. The Super Wheel just kept spinning around and around, I didn't even see what the prizes were!! I tried to spin it again after I logged out/in, but it said I used all my spins for the day
Misty -♥- is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:11 AM   #54
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by ginny19
I personally LOVE the new item, and think that if it was nay bigger WW would crash. xD I love watching the flickering effects though.

Are you just now noticing? x__x Buying the pets from there though is HELPING them, and that means they'll KEEP making eStore oly items and pets, which isn't fair to everybody else.
I have purchased a couple of estore pets because I like them. I will be getting the crab for my birthday too. Estore is something that people enjoy. I don't have the money so I don't do it. I was just saying that estore has cool items and the items they give us are not as cool. I think that if people want to purchase they should. I just don't have them money. Also if people want to boycot till they bring back the family deluxe more power to them too.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:19 AM   #55

IloveHowie is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE]The prize is OK :O
the Super wheel is awesome, I won 750 Kinzcash!

Quote:
geesh, I think it could be a bit bigger. I think it will easily get lost and forgotten about rather qucikly left on some wall.
I totally agree with you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IloveHowie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:28 AM   #56
Call me Hannah

koolklub90 is on a distinguished road

I haven't peeked, but I will... actually maybe not.
koolklub90 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:30 AM   #57
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Hmm... it's a sun. It's really cute though, and I think it'd look perfect on almost any room!

Thanks for the information FIA!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:37 AM   #58

donkeyluv is a glorious beacon of lightdonkeyluv is a glorious beacon of lightdonkeyluv is a glorious beacon of light

I love the summer gift! The series 2 "Fraidy Cat Lion" figurine item is a moon with clouds. It is the same scale and they look so cute hung next to each other (the sun sits a little higher.)
donkeyluv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:56 AM   #59

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Don't Forget to Log on to Webkinz World for Summer Sensation!

View Post Originally Posted by donkeyluv
I love the summer gift! The series 2 "Fraidy Cat Lion" figurine item is a moon with clouds. It is the same scale and they look so cute hung next to each other (the sun sits a little higher.)
That sounds cute. Now I'm going to have to try and find a Fraidy Cat Lion figurine LOL
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:10 PM   #60
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

I don't see the super wheel. Did i missed it? Was it on Sunday or today?
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: