Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-28-2010, 09:34 AM   #41
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Don't Forget to Log on to Webkinz World for Summer Sensation!

View Post Originally Posted by Lessa4
On both my American and Asian accounts I received the wall decor - which is great! - but not the picnic basket or place setting. Maybe they'll show up later. Anyone else notice this?
The picnic basket and place setting were from previous years. We only get the sun today. Sorry.

I will say it is an ok gift. I have noticed that the estore items are AMAZING and the items that they give us are ok. Think they want us to spend money? I don't purchase items from estore, only pets so I will say I am a little disapointed...
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2010, 09:36 AM   #42
hat a beautiful

macfriend is just really nicemacfriend is just really nice

Oddly enough, it is raining in my rooms for the Summer Sensation!
macfriend is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:41 AM   #43
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by macfriend
Oddly enough, it is raining in my rooms for the Summer Sensation!
I thought the same thing. I guess the May showers are just late.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:46 AM   #44
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Don't Forget to Log on to Webkinz World for Summer Sensation!

Thanks flutterby7 on where to find the Super Wheel. I got $500 KinzCash, an Antique Fashion Mirror & a Mining Car on my 3 accounts.
Again, TYVM!!!
suzee
:acs::bas::bdog::chi::chi::chi::chi::cs::gr::husky:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:52 AM   #45
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Don't Forget to Log on to Webkinz World for Summer Sensation!

I am SOSOSOSOSO mad! They aren't letting me spin the super wheel! Every time the intro comes up, it spins a tiny bit then turns blue and starts over! If I can't spin the super wheel, I am going to complain to Webkinz.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:25 AM   #46

Tora is on a distinguished road

I got the Shoot Out Soccer Tv, which is a little disappointing, considering you can still buy it in the W-shop. It IS better than nothing but i ALWAYS get the items that arent considered 'rare' or 'exclusive'. Oh well, maybe next time :\
Tora is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:41 AM   #47
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

I just adopted a little hippo "Bluebell" today and that sun looks so good in her room!! The viewport went in our theater room and the super wheel gave us the Persian oil lamp.Wow what a Monday!
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:52 AM   #48
loves

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

A little while ago, Webkinz tweeted: "The Summer Sensation Sun item given out today was supposed to work in outdoor rooms as well. We'll fix this in our next release." Do you think they really meant outdoor? How can a wall item go outdoors? That would be super-cool if it did! But I wonder if they meant underwater? Has anyone tried it underwater yet?
July is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:53 AM   #49

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by sdf9
I just adopted a little hippo "Bluebell" today and that sun looks so good in her room!! The viewport went in our theater room and the super wheel gave us the Persian oil lamp.Wow what a Monday!
It was a great day in Webkinz World! For our 7 accounts, we received 2 Persian lamps, a mining cart, a telescope, and 3 of the 500 Kinzcash prizes. I collected all 7 viewports. And I won soccer prizes in 5 out of 7 accounts.

Gotta love summer sensation!
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:54 AM   #50
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

I wasn't sure what to do with the sun LOL I dragged it into different rooms expecting it to open or something. Ha Ha Ha It tok me a while to realize it was meant to go up on the wall.
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: