Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 06:59 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

DinosaurGirl<3 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Don't Forget to Log On to Webkinz World on Friday!

I really love that tiger! It's amazing <3

I always love the super wheel! It's got such great prizes! Last time I got a Haunted Gate!

I've surely got to get a few new webkinz pets tomorrow, I've already gotton a blue googles! XD

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
DinosaurGirl<3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2009, 07:08 PM   #52
Unregistered

Default 9am in my Europe Accounts and no gift

9am in my Europe Accounts and no gift
Old 12-24-2009, 07:12 PM   #53

Toastlady has a spectacular aura about

Well, I still have not received my Christmas gift in my Asian account. Anyone have a clue as to when I should log in again to see it in my dock? I have a big ole cheesecake to bake in the meantime. Merry Christmas all
Toastlady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 08:08 PM   #54
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Thanks for the reminder. I hope I get the pet
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 08:19 PM   #55
giggler9

serenabean is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Toastlady
Well, I still have not received my Christmas gift in my Asian account. Anyone have a clue as to when I should log in again to see it in my dock? I have a big ole cheesecake to bake in the meantime. Merry Christmas all
I havent either
serenabean is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 08:30 PM   #56
Start each day HAPPY
Gifted

nmiller8 has a spectacular aura about

Has anyone received the Gifts from Santakinz? I haven't gotten that one either.
nmiller8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 08:44 PM   #57
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

Sweet I will be sure to go on to enter the tiger draw, spin the super wheel, get my tree from Santakinz, get the mypage badge, and wish others a merry Christmas!

Also all WI members Merry Christmas and hope you get what you want for Christmas!

Sorry for double post but guys on 9:00 am EST every account gets it that rule applies for Asian and other accounts.
4myalika5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:02 PM   #58
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Toastlady
View Post Originally Posted by serenabean
I havent either
View Post Originally Posted by nmiller8
Has anyone received the Gifts from Santakinz? I haven't gotten that one either.
Hi all and Merry Christmas!!! The gifts will be given out after 9 AM EST (KT) on all accounts whether they are Asia, Euro or North American. They are doing this just like Ms. Birdy is operating all on NA time. So those of you with your Asia and Euro accounts, don't panic, they will be there if you log on after 9AM EST tomorrow...which unfortunately for you, is 11PM and 2PM respectively. Let's just hope that the EST carries over like it does for Ms. Birdy...so, you'll have until the end of the 25th EST to make it count. Fingers and toes are crossed for this one!!!! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 12:39 AM   #59
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

Oh my goodness! 9am? Guess Ill have to get my kids up around 6am, so they can open presents and eat breakfast, just so I can make sure Im in WW by 9am. lol
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 03:46 AM   #60
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Here are the prizes on the wheel for today! There is a new tapestry for the princess theme that hasn't been issued yet!

Click the image to open in full size.
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
love the badge!, merry christmas, papa-paparazzi!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: