Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 04:00 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Don't Forget to Log On to Webkinz World on Friday!

My sister has had trouble buying my birthday present, and just now she asked me "Katie, if I win that THING, can I give it to you for your birthday?" What do you guys think I said???
katiekinzz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2009, 04:15 PM   #42
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
So people in the Asian zone have ONE HOUR to log in to their account to get their gifts??? 9 AM EST is 11 PM in the Asian Time Zone. How ridiculous is that? Or can they log in first thing in the morning and WK will "remember" they did so and send their gifts later?
I was thinking that too but then I realized that if you log on to your account and get your Christmas tag for your My Page, you can at least prove to them that you logged in on Christmas. If for some reason you can't get on after 9AM EST and run out of time, I would think that hopefully their thought is your gift is waiting for you when you can get on next. Now, this may be too logical for it to be Ganz but would make a great phone conversation next Tuesday when they re-open. I'm preparing for the worst case scenerio I'm afraid. It is so difficult getting on during the day on Christmas. Let's cross our fingers that I'm right Happy Holiday all! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:18 PM   #43
trg407

ShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to all

psh...im getting on at around....idk 4-5 pm im gonna be woke early, help my friend find miss birdy, she'll get her gift, she leaves at threee ill be enjoying my self...then at four ill get on and start my webkinz day. umm is the super whell 6-11?
ShadowRose07 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:21 PM   #44
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Why after 9am? Don't they realize that alot of people will have to leave early that day?

Kinda odd to me.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:59 PM   #45
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

[QUOTE=FIA;17637540]A new front page story has been added:

Don't Forget to Log On to Webkinz World on Friday!

UPDATE: According to the Webkinz Newz, the Christmas gifts are programmed to be distributed at 9am Eastern Time on Friday. So, you'll need to log on to Webkinz World during Christmas Day, but after 9am EST to get your gift. Asian, European, and American accounts are all on the same schedule.=QUOTE]

So, does this mean Asian accounts will see their gifts at 9 am their time or 9 am EST? I am assuming the first, but don't want to be mistaken and log in and find I missed it.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

(I got two tapestries on the wheel from 2 of my 3 asian accounts! So excited!)

kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:22 PM   #46
Operation Beautiful

Brenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to behold

I couldn't forget. I would probably need to log on all my new webbies I'd be getting that day!

<3 Teija
Brenden90 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:24 PM   #47
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
Is it wrong for me to wish that no one else logs in on Christmas. I really want that tiger.
LOL - ME TOO!
Webbiekinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:26 PM   #48
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

[QUOTE=kinzmom1924;17646210]
View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

UPDATE: According to the Webkinz Newz, the Christmas gifts are programmed to be distributed at 9am Eastern Time on Friday. So, you'll need to log on to Webkinz World during Christmas Day, but after 9am EST to get your gift. Asian, European, and American accounts are all on the same schedule.=QUOTE]

So, does this mean Asian accounts will see their gifts at 9 am their time or 9 am EST? I am assuming the first, but don't want to be mistaken and log in and find I missed it.

Wow that's incredible! I got a whole lot of nothing.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:34 PM   #49
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

[QUOTE=kinzmom1924;17646210]
View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

Thanks for that update. I was wondering why KP was really slow of the gift box delivery, since I had already gotten the badge.
mel959800 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 06:37 PM   #50
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Ganz could have just as easily done what they always have done and give the holiday bag out after midnight so that many adults could get theirs and let the kids get in the site in the morning..............they set themselves up for failures with the site crashing like this................ They never learn and they make us scramble , like its all we have to do on christmas day is be in ww. This is the kind of stuff that makes me so angry............... They could just have easily let it alone................... Now they set the cs department up with a lot of angry calls.................... I dont get it, i really dont....... They seem to make every good idea into a stress--------------------------- doing the same thing the same way was just as easy as changing it but they changed it because they can. Thats all. Its not better for the customer, its worse. And no one can tell me that they are too unintelligent to know that. They could not come up with their many wonderful ideas and be so unintelligent.....................
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
love the badge!, merry christmas, papa-paparazzi!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: