Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 12:38 PM   #31
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Don't Forget to Log On to Webkinz World on Friday!

Wow, awesome!! Merry Christmas Everyone!
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2009, 12:43 PM   #32
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Wow, I for one am rather upset to learn that I have to wait until after 9 am KT to log in! I was hoping to get all the family accounts done before the day starts to get complicated. I do appreciate the gifts, but what a hassle it is going to be to get away after the festivities have started. At least we're not leaving home and traveling throughout Christmas Day, as I know a lot of families have to do.

Last edited by Oddmeister; 12-24-2009 at 12:46 PM..
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:49 PM   #33
here is Kia?
Webkinz :)

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

Hmm...Darn. I was planning on getting on WW a little after midnight, since we leave to our cousins house early. IDK if I'll be able to get meh present this year! :[

The badge is cool, though. :]
Meg Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:13 PM   #34

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

So people in the Asian zone have ONE HOUR to log in to their account to get their gifts??? 9 AM EST is 11 PM in the Asian Time Zone. How ridiculous is that? Or can they log in first thing in the morning and WK will "remember" they did so and send their gifts later?
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:14 PM   #35

*webkinz in FL* is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
Is it wrong for me to wish that no one else logs in on Christmas. I really want that tiger.
haha nope. im wishing thee exact same thing lol.
*webkinz in FL* is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:16 PM   #36
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Don't worry, I will defitently try to log-in tomorrow!!
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:21 PM   #37
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I will not get up till at least 10am lol. So no worries for me.

Be up till who knows when preparing for Santa to visit.

View Post Originally Posted by *webkinz in FL*
haha nope. im wishing thee exact same thing lol.
JUST WAIT NOW THE SITE WILL CRASH AND NO ONE WILL GET TO GO ON LOL. I wont get the tiger i know that lol. Got a bid for one on ebay lol. I just want the snow globe I asked Santa for lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:38 PM   #38
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
So people in the Asian zone have ONE HOUR to log in to their account to get their gifts??? 9 AM EST is 11 PM in the Asian Time Zone. How ridiculous is that? Or can they log in first thing in the morning and WK will "remember" they did so and send their gifts later?
I called customer support about that exact thing. The answer was not clear. (Their number is 1-866-webkinz). If you call, let us know what they tell you, please. It seems to me that as long as it is before 1:59pm EST December 25th, then the Asian accounts will get their gift and be able to see Ms Birdy (even if it is the 26th in the Asian time zones). I will not count on it being the case, and I will try to get my Asian accounts done in that first hour (although who knows if their programming is going to get the gifts out at 9am EST exactly). I guess with all the people logging in at 9am to get their gifts (a lot of people have to do them early because they are going to be spending the day elsewhere) I plan on the site being very, very slow. Who knows how full the clubhouse will be? Can anyone say "server crash"! LOL!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 03:10 PM   #39
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Don't Forget to Log On to Webkinz World on Friday!

Thanx FIA for all this news. So much going on in WW on Christmas Day. I'm going to log in after we all open our Christmas presents or before if I get up really really early! LOL! I can't wait to get my Christmas Box & see what's in it. I picked the Snow Globe Prize when my pet, Mooch went to see Santakinz. My mom picked the Mrs. Birdy Holiday Plush. I will log in for her. She's the best mom in the world!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
suzee
Click the image to open in full size.
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 03:45 PM   #40
whatsmata
Lil Kinz

Plaidfruit is on a distinguished road

I just can't wait until christmas, and I hope to get something awesome on the Super Wheel!
For Halloween, I got the Haunted Dungeon Gate! I wonder whats next......

I LOVE

Last edited by Jennielou; 12-24-2009 at 05:16 PM.. Reason: red ink
Plaidfruit is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
love the badge!, merry christmas, papa-paparazzi!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: