Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 09:23 AM   #111
Webkinz :)

Oreo29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Don't Forget to Log On to Webkinz World on Friday!

Guys you will get your gifts there was a small glitch when santakinz gave them out.
Oreo29 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 09:23 AM   #112
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Sloangirl10
Uggg, still no gift from SantaKinz. For Christmas I got a Giraffe (a girl named Gianna) and a Dachshund (a boy named Winzig)! I am loving my 2 new Webkinz!
That is so funny! I adopted a Giraffe when it was first released and I also named her Gianna! haha
scottashley is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 09:23 AM   #113
MACKENZIEDOG

Kate1Buddy is an unknown quantity at this point

Help! I logged in and got no present
I tried my brothers (he doesn't use it much) and no christmas present~! Where do I have to go? It is not in the dock
Kate1Buddy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 09:23 AM   #114
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

i didnt get my gift ;(
xlifetime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 09:24 AM   #115
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

READ THIS IS IMPORTANT! LOOK AT THE ATTACHED PHOTO! This is all you need to know if you have no presents!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg1234567889.JPG (81.9 KB, 16 views)
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 09:28 AM   #116
DSWEPL (:

Sloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of lightSloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of lightSloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by scottashley
That is so funny! I adopted a Giraffe when it was first released and I also named her Gianna! haha
LOL! I was going to make it a boy and name him Geoffrey, but I figured everybody was going to do that. So there for, she became Gianna. I think it's a really pretty name!
Sloangirl10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 09:28 AM   #117
Lil Kinz
jiangkaiwen is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Don't Forget to Log On to Webkinz World on Friday!

UPDATE: According to Ganz the christmas prestents has been delayed

"

Hello Webkinz members! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! We hope you are enjoying this special day. We have some news regarding the Christmas presents which will be delivered today as part of our Christmas celebration.
There has been a slight delay in the process through which we deliver presents. As a result, presents have not yet been handed out. Many of us here at Ganz are working diligently right now to get this fixed, and presents should be handed out soon.

In the mean time, please enjoy the other great activities going on today, and know that just by logging into the site, you’ll be entered into a contest for a chance to win the rare Sweet Tooth Tiger! How exciting is that? Before long, you’ll have your special Christmas presents, too!
We’ll have more on this story as it develops. Keep checking back here on Webkinz Newz for updates!
jiangkaiwen is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 09:30 AM   #118
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

I'm still not getting my present when I log in. Can somebody help me? Well, Merry Christmas to all!
Polkadot54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 09:32 AM   #119
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Sloangirl10
LOL! I was going to make it a boy and name him Geoffrey, but I figured everybody was going to do that. So there for, she became Gianna. I think it's a really pretty name!
I do, too! And get this.. I thought the same thing about Geoffrey! But I looked at that pretty face with those long eyelashes and figured it would make an adorable little girl giraffe!

View Post Originally Posted by Polkadot54
I'm still not getting my present when I log in. Can somebody help me? Well, Merry Christmas to all!
The presents are delayed. Ganz is working to fix it. No one has theirs yet.
scottashley is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 09:44 AM   #120
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

I got the Gemstone table nad Show car, I still gotta do 2 other ones.
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
love the badge!, merry christmas, papa-paparazzi!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: