Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 10:35 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Dog Bone Fireplace Mystery Continues in Webkinz World

A new front page story has been added:

Dog Bone Fireplace Mystery Continues in Webkinz World

Click the image to open in full size.

Last month Ganz released a special music video for April's Pet of the Month, the Alley Cat. Now they have released a new music video for May's POTM, the Cocker Spaniel. While customer reaction to both videos has been mixed, the question on many minds this evening is "What is the deal with that fireplace?"

The fireplace pictured in the video is not available in Webkinz World, but, as many of you know, this is not the first time it has been seen. The exact same fireplace can also be spotted in the theme preview for the wShop's Dog Theme. Customers have been wondering for a long time if/when Ganz is going to add that fireplace to Webkinz World.

Could the specific mention of the fireplace in the music video be an indication that it is going to be coming to Webkinz World soon? At this point, there really isn't any way to know. It is worth noting, however, that the picture in the video has clearly been edited, with the Dog lounging back in the chair to wave, and the Pet Special Food sitting on a table, so chances are that the fireplace was edited in too. We will just have to wait and see what, if anything, Ganz decides to do with this item.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2009, 10:39 PM   #2
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Default Re: Dog Bone Fireplace Mystery Continues in Webkinz World

Really cool! I will continue to keep my fingers crossed that they will indeed bring this item out. It looks cute, and I love the in-wall fireplace! Thanks for the heads-up about this!!!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:41 PM   #3
snarkeyop
Webkinz :)

WebkinzPie is just really niceWebkinzPie is just really nice

Cool! I want one of those! I wonder when that will be seen?
WebkinzPie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:43 PM   #4
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

wow! I wonder what it is?
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:48 PM   #5
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

I love, that fireplace...Hopefully comes true.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:56 PM   #6
OMgirl

OMgirl is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I'm praying that they come out with the mystery dog bone fireplace soon. I love it!! Will definitely buy a few of them!!!
OMgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:02 PM   #7

Carnation will become famous soon enough

That would be a very pleasant pet specific gift to with hold
Carnation is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:07 PM   #8
cbbjmom

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

That would be a great addition to the Ww. also would be a great idea if we could put more food items on the tables? thanks!
bennysmommy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:13 PM   #9
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

They not only show it the sing about it too .....so at least we know it isn't a mistake on the photoshop editor for the video.

Where oh where has my bone fireplace gone? Oh where, oh where can it be? With it's logs cut short and it's mantel long. Oh where, oh where can it be????
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:38 PM   #10
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Yeah, somebody made a thread talking about that, you should really give them cedit.
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: