Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-25-2007, 09:54 AM   #21
lilshrimp888
Gift Guru

lilshrimp888 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Do you ever feel like

I guess I do stay a little grounded on the top sections, and I'm not saying they NEVER post, I know they do their jobs, but I see other people post a lot, and then the mods don't show up much. I'm sorry, I was just saying that i don't see them around very much. (well posting for fun little comments like everyone else. I only see them posting if someone gets in trouble or something)

---------- lilshrimp888 added 4 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by smitchell

tee hee hee - check out the post # on the mods/admins ... we are some crazy posting people really! And those are actual posts - not edits. When we edit a post that does not count ... only posts like everyone else count.
I'm not trying to be rude, but some people post more than the mods. okay, please people, don't think I'm trying to be rude or mean to the mods, I'm just curious wondering why they don't post as much, they do have jobs, but they probably view posts as much as everyone else, so why not take about 15 seconds to post.

Last edited by lilshrimp888; 11-25-2007 at 09:54 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2007, 09:56 AM   #22
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

Not taken as rude in the least! I thought it was a good and thought provoking thread to start.
smitchell is offline Female
Old 11-25-2007, 09:59 AM   #23
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

I think they do a great job of letting the users lead the discussions. If there weren't so many postings in the wrong place, inappropriate postings and such they would probably have more time for chit chat. I can't even imagine how they can enjoy the site like we do simply because they have to deal with all the problems. We just sit back and create the problems. Yay mods! I like the way you do things.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:02 AM   #24
PINKbyVS
Gift Guru

PiNKbYvS is a jewel in the roughPiNKbYvS is a jewel in the rough

I think they post in appropiate places... they are doing there job to keep WI safe.... I think they post in meaningful areas... :]] JMHO
Old 11-25-2007, 10:35 AM   #25
lilshrimp888
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by smitchell
Not taken as rude in the least! I thought it was a good and thought provoking thread to start.
Thanks for saying that, but could you close this down please. People are getting mad at me, and i might be wrong about this. maybe I just don't want to admit it, heehee.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:42 AM   #26
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

I doubt anyone would get mad at anyone for asking a question. And you shouldn't get mad if someone disagrees with you. Not saying you are mad. This is a discussion board and if you post you should be prepared to hear both sides. Just MHO. Don't worry, be happy. You gave people the chance to discuss. Rarely will everyone agree when it comes to the behaviors of others.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:45 AM   #27
lilshrimp888
Gift Guru

thanks, I'd still like to close this down though.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:47 AM   #28
shoppingroxs
Gifted

shoppingroxs will become famous soon enough

i dont think ive ever seen justin comment on a normal board!
Old 11-25-2007, 10:49 AM   #29
Egyptian Collector
Gift Guru

Animalzrock is a jewel in the roughAnimalzrock is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, I do understand their very busy, but since they make WI such a fine site for all of us, they should have a little fun too so we can get to know them. Plus, it would be nice if they made other threads besides the official ones that way, once again, we could get to know them.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:49 AM   #30
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I have seen Lakrosse have fun, but I do kind of agree w/ you, they never just let loose, and take part in a fun poll, or something!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: