Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-24-2007, 11:53 PM   #11
sheekymonkey
Gift Guru

sheekymonkey has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Do you ever feel like

not on all threads some mods are nie and helpful i don't know about the ones your talking about but the ones i see are nice and helpful!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2007, 12:42 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

Summerlover23 is on a distinguished road

I know im not a mod or admin but I've been a mod and admin on a few websites and its really hard work! they dont get to enjoy the site as much as you guys do because they are busy makeing it better for all of us.And with the pms....Do you know how many mods and admins get each day? Probally 100 maybe more! so if you just say something like "Hey whats up" they arnt going to have time to answer.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:41 AM   #13
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Well seeing how I don't have many posts LOL, I will join in on this thread. We do work hard to make sure that this site is safe for everyone. And it really depends where you spend most of your time on WI. If you are only in the gift exchange, you won't see much in the way of mods just posting. We do gets LOTS of pms each day too. So we help people through pms too
Old 11-25-2007, 02:45 AM   #14
jms
Gift Guru

jms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud of

Just popping in to post and say hello!
The mods are certainly all around. We're all individuals--just like you. Some of us spend more time on WI than others, and some are interested in different parts of WI. We all have a job to do, which consists of moderating, replying to flags, replying to pm's, etc. Outside of that job, we certainly enjoy posting on WI as much as each of you. I can't speak for any other mod, but I have been a mod for less than a month, and I certainly post as much now as I did before I became a mod. Being a mod created new duties for me, but it didn't change how much I post outside of those duties.
Old 11-25-2007, 03:39 AM   #15
geminilouise
Gift Guru

geminilouise will become famous soon enough

Actually, I have to dissagree. I have seen the administrators and mods post a lot. Maybe as often as once a day. I was doing a review of my thread earlier and saw where there were lots of postings by WI staff. everytime I have asked a guestion, sent a pm or posted a new thread, I believe a mod or administrator has popped on. I can honestly say that my pm s are always answered by those folks. I just can't think of even one time that I was ignored. You can do a search of your own and see the staffs' threads and posts. let's give 'em a little credit. that has to be a tough job, you know! so, here are the staff that I have seen post often and / or have answered my call for help if I needed it. sorry mods and administrators if I leave anyone out because this starts for me in August when I joined.
Justin
Wendy
Karen
Annie
mommaB
missyK
the ducky
cynalot
uppies
s.mitchell
forstar
materyoda
cows4you
jms
sorry if I forgot anybody.

that's pretty good, because I have only been here for like 4 months.

geminilouise

Last edited by geminilouise; 11-25-2007 at 03:53 AM..
Old 11-25-2007, 07:03 AM   #16
DO NOT PM ME AT ALL
Gifted

ilovewebkinz1234 is on a distinguished road

I don't think that the Mods and Admins never post! They've got to be really busy, like a lot of people are saying. All of them spend loads of time on WI each day, but they spend it doing their job because the forum would be unsafe without them. And, they do need a little break from the computer. I know that I get horrible headaches when I'm online too long. Also, you might see some Mods more than others because some post more than others, and because each one is assigned to keep certain parts of the forum safe. The ones you see really depends on where you post. I think that all of our Mods and Admins do a great job. It must be hard work to keep WI under control!
Old 11-25-2007, 07:32 AM   #17
moving on
Gift Guru

chaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to behold

Kudos to all the people who work here at WI. I only joined about 10 days ago, but I can say that I have seen quite a few posts by mods. And they were happy fun posts _not in BLUE_ I also had very quick replys to my PM's . The thing is I would never want your jobs so a huge thankyou to those of you willing to take on the task! It would be tough to keep up with such a busy site. This place is jumping HOT!! I imagine they get far more than 100 PM's and many many flagged posts to deal with. I don't know that too many mod's would be able to start a thread that has not already been started. They have probably seen threads on the same topic a dozen times each. I have seen at least a hundred threads just asking how to become gifted.
Thanks again admin and mods!
chaotic is offline Female
Old 11-25-2007, 08:09 AM   #18
Gift Guru
Luckyquiggle1234 has disabled reputation

I agree, I truly agree.
Luckyquiggle1234 is offline Male
Old 11-25-2007, 09:46 AM   #19
lilshrimp888
Gift Guru

lilshrimp888 has a spectacular aura about

PEOPLE PEOPLE PLEASE!!! I am not saying the mods aren't nice and helpful. I'm not saying they NEVER post, they do post nice and helpful posts, I'm just saying that they don't seem to post as much as us!! I think they're very nice and in fact, very helpful!!they DO post, I never said they didn't.

---------- lilshrimp888 added 3 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lilshrimp888
I know you mods are busing and all doing work, and other things (they are adults with more of a life than kids do, hehe) but still.
I know the mods have lives outside of WI, I WROTE IT!!

Last edited by lilshrimp888; 11-25-2007 at 09:46 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-25-2007, 09:48 AM   #20
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by RachelxXx
i agree.... and some have like in the thousands and i never c them post!!! i've seen smitchell alot!!
Thanks Rach! That was sweet!

I'm no COWS for sure, but I love to post. And I am all over the place in the Our Member's Creations section. Since most of my activity is in the GE, those posts don't count. Hey, I'm here to have fun just like everyone else - lol!

tee hee hee - check out the post # on the mods/admins ... we are some crazy posting people really! And those are actual posts - not edits. When we edit a post that does not count ... only posts like everyone else count.

Last edited by smitchell; 11-25-2007 at 09:50 AM..
smitchell is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: