Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2007, 08:04 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Discussion for "A Message For Everyone" Announcement

This system doesn't allow for replies to the announcements, so I stickied a thread in case anyone has comments! The original announcement is as follows.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone!

It's been a challenging week or two for the Webkinz Community! We've completed our move and almost everything is back to normal, but I've been focused on building something productive from what happened last weekend (was it only last weekend?).

It seems that the relations between members of Krystin's board on Proboards and our members have become strained and some animosity has been generated. I'm not sure that myself or Krystin saw any of this coming, and I just wanted to let you know that Krystin and I communicate all the time via e-mail and do not have any bad feelings between us (she invited me over to her Webkinz house just this evening!!)

Both boards are here for all of you and I'd like to stress that there should be no "us" or "them", we're all us, Webkinz Fans!

There should be no ill will since many of us are members on both boards. I'm a member of Krystin's board, even Krystin is a member here! Our sites are here for all of you and are a much better resource for you if we all collaborate!

Thank you all for being a part of WebkinzInsider.Com, no matter where you came from! Please join me in welcoming everyone to our site!

It's been a great 6 weeks guys!!!!!

Justin
Site Owner
WebkinzInsider.Com
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2007, 12:59 PM   #2
pjo
Webkinz :)
pjo is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Discussion for "A Message For Everyone" Announcement

Hi Justin, I think both sites are great. I'm glad you and Krystin worked things out and are friends!

Patty
Old 05-04-2007, 02:10 PM   #3
calaxgoalie
Gifted

calaxgoalie will become famous soon enough

ok, i have a question... is it possible for me to get a job on this site?
Old 05-04-2007, 03:33 PM   #4
Gifted

595601175 is on a distinguished road

Question Re: Discussion for "A Message For Everyone" Announcement

View Post Originally Posted by pjo
Hi Justin, I think both sites are great. I'm glad you and Krystin worked things out and are friends!

Patty
I wanted to take a second to respond to this. I received a PM in regard to a rumor about a disagreement between Justin and Myself, which may have been the start of the Divide between both forums. I want you all to rest assured that no arguement ever happened, the rumor is a complete farce! At no time have Justin and I fought or even had a disagreement, as a matter a fact it has been my intention to assist him when ever possible, so there has never been anything to "workout".

As Justin previously stated we each are members of the others boards, and the object of both of them is to promote unity and function as an intertwined community, The Webkinz Community includes both boards and being part of that community will be alot more fun and informative if we do not spend our time trying to pit ourselves against each other.

If you should hear a rumor about the either of the boards or their owners, please contact Justin if it's on Webkinz Insider and Me If it's regarding 595601175's Community Webkinz Forum (The Proboards Site) and the site owners will discuss and resolve the issue, as Justin and I have vowed to continue to communicate and work together to put an end to this obvious need to see us as competing sites.

Thank you
~Krystin
Old 05-04-2007, 04:43 PM   #5
mudgiemama
Gift Guru

Mudgiemama will become famous soon enough

I joined Krystin's board, in February I think, because it was what came up on my search engine for Webkinz things. I have enjoyed my time over there and intend to stay active there. I joined over here to meet new people, learn different things, and see if the traders (gifters) had different offers than on Krystin's forum.

I am happy to be on both boards and do recognize names from the other one on here. Talking about Webkinz anywhere is fun!
Mudgiemama is offline Female
Old 05-04-2007, 05:19 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Jean will become famous soon enough

I enjoy being a menber on both boards and can't see why that should cause problems. Both boards are great!
Old 05-04-2007, 10:28 PM   #7
as Here!

MissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'm soooo glad these announcements have been made and everyone's mind eased. I love both boards! Oh, can I just say....Woohoo!!
Old 05-05-2007, 10:09 PM   #8
satchcat
Gift Guru

fuzzy is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a member of both boards and enjoy them both...Thanks to all of you for working together and making our "united" enjoyment of webkinz world the main focus.
Old 05-05-2007, 11:23 PM   #9
Uppies
Gift Guru

Uppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I like being on both boards!
Old 05-06-2007, 09:08 AM   #10
lavalover22

I love Justin's board.......

I was on proboard and liked it there,but a few moderators have it out for people which isn't good.
I did like many ppl there in cluding so mods.
Lori
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: