Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-27-2007, 07:21 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
brewtus is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Disappointed with Webkinz World

I recently received a webkinz from my kids as a birthday present so that I could play online with them. I am disappointed to report that Webkinz is prioritizing who can log on and who can't. It must be based on account age as mine is new. In the same five minutes of time, I can repeatedly log in to my kids accounts who both have accounts that are over a year old, but in that same time I am repeatedly told with my log in that I cannot log in at this time. Mine usually works during non peak hours, but it is frustating that I can't use the account for what I intended, which was to play withmy kids. The only other way that they may be prioritizing is by my age. Anyone else have a problem with this?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2007, 07:24 PM   #2
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Disappointed with Webkinz World

I wouldn't be surprised by anything they do. I can't log in and I have a lot of pets. Revenge for my postings here? I don't know. I can log in on one account, but not there other. Have tried everything. If it's this bad now, what will it be like December 25th.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:25 PM   #3
Have 3..Please ask
Gift Guru

moocow318 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by brewtus
I recently received a webkinz from my kids as a birthday present so that I could play online with them. I am disappointed to report that Webkinz is prioritizing who can log on and who can't. It must be based on account age as mine is new. In the same five minutes of time, I can repeatedly log in to my kids accounts who both have accounts that are over a year old, but in that same time I am repeatedly told with my log in that I cannot log in at this time. Mine usually works during non peak hours, but it is frustating that I can't use the account for what I intended, which was to play withmy kids. The only other way that they may be prioritizing is by my age. Anyone else have a problem with this?
I am an adult also and I also have my own account along with my 2 kids accounts. I on the other hand have no problems getting into any of the accounts including mine. I really do not think it has anything to do with your own age or the age of the account. I am not sure why it is not working for you. But I hope you get it fixed soon. I love playing with my kids on WW
Old 11-27-2007, 07:25 PM   #4
Gifted

Qbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to all

are you logging into the same computer?

I know that WW seems to work best with Mozilla Browser, but otherwise I can't help, sorry. I have two accounts and until tonight I have no trouble logging in to both, one is two months old the other almost a year.

Have you tried the loader link?
http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=l...ser&aol=0&fs=0
Qbear is offline Female
Old 11-27-2007, 07:25 PM   #5
Gifted

baikat228 is on a distinguished road

o wow that has never happened to me before!
im so sorry!
Old 11-27-2007, 07:30 PM   #6
Lil Kinz
brewtus is an unknown quantity at this point

I have tried this experiment the last 3-4 evenings. Once server traffic is reduced around 10 PM then I have no problems logging on. This works on any one of three computers I have. My account is less than 2 weeks old. If they are not doing it by age then it must be account age.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:30 PM   #7
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

There is another thread in the "somebody help" section of this forum. Peope can not log in.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:33 PM   #8
Egyptian Collector
Gift Guru

Animalzrock is a jewel in the roughAnimalzrock is a jewel in the rough

I'm sorry to hear that. I've never heard of that before and we used to have a ton of moms on here. I'd try e-mailing Ganz. I don't know their e-mail off the top of my but it's either
support@ganz.com
support@webkinz.com

But, I'm not sure. Good luck!
Old 11-27-2007, 07:37 PM   #9
Ltd2girl
Gift Guru

abercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of lightabercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of light

i don't know sorry that happened
Old 11-27-2007, 07:40 PM   #10
hy isn't he real?
Gift Guru

fasterthenever is a name known to allfasterthenever is a name known to allfasterthenever is a name known to all

Donation Award 

Two of my accounts are getting the "green screen" tonight. I hope it's fixed before WOTM time.
fasterthenever is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: