Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-15-2010, 08:46 PM   #41
YadyYadyYady
Webkinz :)

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Dire Wolf (eStore) Coming to Webkinz World!

Ever been to the La Brea Tar Pits Museum? I have. This wolf was a tremendous animal. Beauty is as beauty does.

Anyone been to the La Brea Tar Pits Museum? I have. This wolf was a tremendous animal. Anybody can look it up. Beautiful creature.

View Post Originally Posted by yadyram
Ever been to the La Brea Tar Pits Museum? I have. This wolf was a tremendous animal. Beauty is as beauty does.

Anybody can look it up. Beautiful creature.

Last edited by yadyram; 09-15-2010 at 08:45 PM..
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2010, 10:21 PM   #42

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

Omg I soo want to get it. When I first saw it I thought it was ew and I thought it was the gray wolf plush virtual pics. Then I saw it's psi and I was like, wait a tar pit that sorta doesn't make sense. Then I looked and saw that it was a dire wolf and I looked at it again and thought it was adorable! I remember seeing and reading about the dire wolf in a natural history museum and the La Brea tar pits.
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:36 PM   #43
Luke is a

RaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to behold

What a beautiful wolf! I love wolves! Thanks, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], for making wolves!
Love,
Antonia "RaisedByWolves"
RaisedByWolves is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:23 AM   #44
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Hmm...I don't know what a dire wolf is so maybe that is why I can't understand why it's green. I really don't care for this wolf.

Blue and red ink are for staff use only

Last edited by Dixiecup; 09-16-2010 at 06:33 AM.. Reason: changing font color
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:43 AM   #45
sammopiper
Gifted

Sammopiper is a glorious beacon of lightSammopiper is a glorious beacon of lightSammopiper is a glorious beacon of light

Do our pets...... sink into the tar pits?
Sammopiper is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:44 AM   #46
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I don't think it is meant to look that green, but being a prehistoric animal may have something to do with the coloration. This was a very large wolf. This is what they think it may have looked like when it still roamed the earth.
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:46 AM   #47

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

i LOVE this pet! it will surely be mine!
rodsbaby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 08:08 AM   #48

fourfour2 is on a distinguished road

I am actually a big fan of this guy. NOt for visual reasons, but because i like he is keeping with the prehistoric theme. And yes i love his PSI.
fourfour2 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 08:57 PM   #49
arrior cats ♥
Gifted

PurpleKirby is not just visiting!PurpleKirby is not just visiting!PurpleKirby is not just visiting!PurpleKirby is not just visiting!PurpleKirby is not just visiting!PurpleKirby is not just visiting!PurpleKirby is not just visiting!PurpleKirby is not just visiting!PurpleKirby is not just visiting!PurpleKirby is not just visiting!PurpleKirby is not just visiting!

The wolf's PSI is so neat, I'd love to have it.

your friend
pk
:tdpuppy:
PurpleKirby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 12:30 PM   #50

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

coool
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: