Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2011, 11:13 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default DiceKinz Pet Packs Disappear from Webkinz wShop

A new front page story has been added:

DiceKinz Pet Packs Disappear from Webkinz wShop

Click the image to open in full size.
If you have been shopping in the Games section of the wShop lately, you may have noticed that there are less items for sale. In a surprise move, Ganz has removed nearly all of the DiceKinz Pet Packs from the store. The only Pet Pack to survive is the Koala PetPack.

At this point it is not clear why Ganz made this change. Is it a glitch, or is it something that was done on purpose? If/when we learn more, we will bring that information to you here. In the mean-time, if you have a Pet Pack on your account, hang on to it!

To see pictures of all of the Webkinz Pet Packs, take a look at the Webkinz Insider WIki.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2011, 11:23 PM   #2
hee..Greenie
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is all that and a bag of chipsTNVOLS is all that and a bag of chipsTNVOLS is all that and a bag of chips
TNVOLS is all that and a bag of chipsTNVOLS is all that and a bag of chipsTNVOLS is all that and a bag of chipsTNVOLS is all that and a bag of chipsTNVOLS is all that and a bag of chipsTNVOLS is all that and a bag of chipsTNVOLS is all that and a bag of chipsTNVOLS is all that and a bag of chipsTNVOLS is all that and a bag of chipsTNVOLS is all that and a bag of chipsTNVOLS is all that and a bag of chipsTNVOLS is all that and a bag of chipsTNVOLS is all that and a bag of chipsTNVOLS is all that and a bag of chipsTNVOLS is all that and a bag of chips

Default Re: DiceKinz Pet Packs Disappear from Webkinz wShop

I still don't get this game...just played with 2 accounts to get the Kinzville checked off...wonder if Ganz is redesigning this game??
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:44 PM   #3
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

I'm not much of a dicekinz fan, but I do hope that ganz brings them back! I have the Koala pack, I used to have the Pug and the Gold and White Cat One as well!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 12:00 AM   #4
oooow
Webkinz :)

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

How peculiar
I wonder where they are now? I don't play dice kinz so its not a big deal on me, but those of you who do and want them back, I would root for you!!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 12:02 AM   #5
Gift Guru

pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!
pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!

Gosh, I hadn't even noticed. Shows how observant I am. I do hope Ganz brings them back, though!
pinkdiamonds is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:06 AM   #6

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

How peculiar. Especially since the Koala Pack is still there... Even though I never had an interest in them, hopefully Ganz will bring them back for those who do!

~Evermore
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 02:25 AM   #7
e want white wolf

WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!

Hmm......... I hope it's a glitch, since I sold all of mine back.......
WolfPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 03:30 AM   #8
Light Your Heart Up

luree611 has disabled reputation

I noticed that to! I wasn't really paying attention because i was in a rush in the Wshop, but it still puzzled me. I REALLY hope they're not getting rid of dicekinz. I actually really like that game! Hopefully they're just making updates. That would be awesome.
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 04:36 AM   #9
Believe in bunnies!

aibo7m3 is a glorious beacon of lightaibo7m3 is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm I never have liked that game. But the packs we have in our docks will probably be worth more? I was relieved to see that even though they'd gone missing from the Wshop my Unicorn, St. Bernard and Original Cheeky Dog dicekinz packs were still in my dock. I should've bought more of the cheeky dog one. . .
aibo7m3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:00 AM   #10
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for pointing this out.

I wonder if DiceKinz is going to go too?
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: